Whale Bone Halberd
Whale Bone Halberd is a Melee Weapon in Hellpoint. Whale Bone Halberd is used to deal damage to Enemies and Bosses from a close distance. Melee Weapons have different attack values and unique abilities making them more or less effective depending on the enemy or situation. It is a halberd type weapon, characterized for its wide and slow attacks, have moderate stagger potential and high attack damage acompanied with high AOE potential. Its useful against hordes, but not practical agains single enemies.
A heavy piece made of parts of the spinal cord of an enormous animal. These mystical megalodons have keep watch since time immemorial, as benevolent guardians should.
The weapon requires strength to use, but can be swung precisely from above or in wide arcs.
Where to find Whale Bone Halberd
- Can be found at the Alma Mater Atrium - Union Park. On the broken fence right after you arrive from the Arisen Dominion.
Whale Bone Halberd Abilities
- Conductor Effect: Equip a Conductor to increase potential.
- Stamina Regen Influx: +6% Bonus to Stamina Regen
- Foresight Handling: Increases Foresight capabilities.
- Bone Toss: Throw sharpened bones.
- Weight Handling: The weapon feels lighter in the hand.
- Strength Handling: Increases Strength capabilities
- Celestial Lobtailing: They are always watching over us.
Whale Bone Halberd Notes and Tips
- At some point in the game, this item will become unobtainable. Unknown what causes this, but could be tied to killing the gods.