Sewing Anlace is a Melee Weapon in Hellpoint. Melee Weapons are used to deal damage to Enemies and Bosses in close combat. Melee Weapons have different attack values and unique abilities, making them more or less effective, depending on the enemy or situation.
A wicked weapon, a contraption of flesh and bone malformed to conjure a shredding weapon. Evil can't create, but it can twist and bend.
Very fast to swing, slashing wildly before inflicting deadly backhand stabs.
Where / How to acquire Sewing Anlace
- This weapon can't be found directly by exploring the various levels of the game, or defeating enemies.
- Instead, the only way to get this Melee Weapon, is via crafting, performed specifically at an Occult Conjuring Table (It won't work with an Universal Printer).
- Beforehand, you'll need to acquire the relevant Printing Model.
- Model: Sewing Anlace can be found in the Port Issoudun area.
- Starting from the Port Issoudun - Silos breach : go down the mag-lift located just next to the breach.
- Turn around ; take a few steps forward, and turn left.
- Pass the doorway, and head toward the opening present in the opposite wall, forward, and to the right.
- Take some momentum, and jump down, while aiming at the upper "platform".
- Having your back at where you came from, you now have three options : to the left ; forward ; and to the right. Head to the right.
- Go down the stairs, and cross the bridge.
- After a wide passageway, you'll arrive in a vast room, with a pentagonal hole in the middle of it. This is where you can find the Vault Door, and where the Horde Event takes place during Hell Hour.
- Head toward another wide passageway that will let you exit this room, forward, and to the left.
- Take a few steps forward, and go down the stairs. (To the right of the stairs, you can grab Axions (888), lying on the floor, in the corner.)
- Go right ahead, pass the two pillars, and then turn right.
- Hug the wall to the right, and go forward ; you'll come across a first staircase ; go down.
- Turn left ; a few steps forward ; turn left, and go grab 1x Model: Sewing Anlace, at the end of a second, shorter staircase, leading to nowhere.
- Sewing Anlace can then be crafted, using the following Materials:
- 1x Rail Poignard
- 950x Carbon Particles
Sewing Anlace - Weapon Abilities
- Conductor Effect: Equip a Conductor to increase potential.
- Health Influx: 6% bonus to max. Health
- Energy Influx: 6% bonus to max. Energy
- Backstab: A fatal strike against the unwary
- Foresight Influx: Bonus to Foresight.
- Leech Influx: More energy is drawn from blood.
- Fury: A berserk attack against unfortunate victims.
Sewing Anlace - Notes & Tips
- Relatively slow for a knife-type weapon; speed and reach is more in line with the swords. Limited damage, but hits very hard from behind, particularly with the Backstab ability.
- High Leech for its fast attack speed, allowing particularly quick Energy and healing recovery. Not much of a straight combat weapon, but a great tool for backstabbing and keeping guns and catalysts fed.
- Can be constructed relatively early for a high-Leech weapon by recovering the Rail Poignard from the Ikari Walkways and the blueprint from Port Issoudun.
- It is a knife type weapon, characterized by its very quick swings always coming in 2 hits per input, and its high backstab damage. It is useful against single enemies, and has an incredibly high ambush potential.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
I want it!