Sewing Anlace is a Melee Weapon in Hellpoint. Sewing Anlace is used to deal damage to Enemies and Bosses from a close distance. Melee Weapons have different attack values and unique abilities making them more or less effective depending on the enemy or situation. It is knife type weapon, characterized for its very quick swings always coming on 2 hits per input and its high backstab damage. Its useful against single enemies and have an incredibly high ambush potential.
A wicked weapon, a contraption of flesh and bone malformed to conjure a shredding weapon. Evil can't create, but it can twist and bend.
Very fast to swing, slashing wildly before inflicting deadly backhand stabs.
Where to find Sewing Anlace
Sewing Anlace Abilities
- Conductor Effect: Equip a Conductor to increase potential.
- Health Influx: 6% bonus to max. Health
- Energy Influx: 6% bonus to max. Energy
- Backstab: A fatal strike against the unwary
- Foresight Influx: Bonus to Foresight.
- Leech Influx: More energy is drawn from blood.
- Fury: A berserk attack against unfortunate victims.
Sewing Anlace Notes and Tips
- Relatively slow for a knife-type weapon; speed and reach is more in line with the swords. Limited damage, but hits very hard from behind, particularly with the Backstab ability.
- High Leech for its fast attack speed, allowing particularly quick Energy and healing recovery. Not much of a straight combat weapon, but a great tool for backstabbing and keeping guns and catalysts fed.
- Can be constructed relatively early for a high-Leech weapon by recovering the Rail Poignard from the Ikari Walkways and the blueprint from Port Issoudun.