|Release Date||USA: TBA
|Platform||PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Steam|
|Official Site||Official Site|
Hellpoint, a dark augurist action RPG for PC and consoles, brought to you by Canadian developer Cradle Games. Embark on a soul conjuring journey aboard a derelict space station and figure out the twisted series of events that led to an occult quantum catastrophe. Hunt, or be hunted by insane mobs, decadent daemons, and deep space monsters, all under the constant watch of the black hole.
- Hellpoint was a Kickstarter project launched at April 6, 2017
- Real Time Dynamic World - In the game, the space station orbits in real time around the ominous black hole. Its position in the sky directly impacts the sanity of the inhabitants of the station. The singularity is doing more than simply distorting the fabric of space and time; based on the time of the orbit, enemies in the levels get crazier or struck by fear, unknown entities roam the corridors and dozens of other mysterious events can occur.
- Splitscreen Multiplayer - Hellpoint supports splitscreen co-op and player versus player on all platforms. You can play the whole game with a friend, or have him jump up in and out anytime he likes. The loot is shared, and the experience of player two is saved and not watered down. In our youth, we've had countless nights of couch gaming fun, playing with friends and siblings until the sun rose. With Hellpoint, we want to bring back couch gaming into a genre that we think cruelly lacks it.
- Visceral Flexible Combat - Hellpoint allows you to play the way you want. Using crafting and customization system, you can adjust your weapons and powers according to your own play style. Do you prefer your healing power to heal more over time or instantaneously? Go edit your power in one of the crafting station, and make it work the way you like. Would you prefer your energy missiles to explode on impact, or to ricochet off enemies? The choice is yours to modify them as you see fit. The more you fight with a weapon, the more proficient you become with it and eventually you unlock powerful abilities. This can go from an extra long range combo attack to a shattering explosion that sends enemies flying.
- Ever Changing Universe - Every time you start a new game, the station is different. Rooms, enemies, puzzles, events, all are parts of the multiverse. This means that while our level design is carefully hand crafted, no two games are exactly the same. The game stay fresh as you never know what to except around the corner. As you die, you are pulled away from your universe of origin, and you wake up into the next. The more you die, the more the world changes around you.
Looks to be influenced by Dark Soul series.