Official Hellpoint Wiki Guide: All weapons, bosses, armor, maps, walkthrough and builds for Hellpoint!
About Hellpoint ♦ Patch Notes ♦ DLC ♦ Multiplayer ♦ Controls ♦ Combat ♦ FAQs
Stats ♦ Abilities ♦ Attributes ♦ Builds
Weapons ♦ Armor ♦ Shields ♦ Crafting ♦ Upgrade Chips ♦ Mind Vessels ♦ Consumables ♦ Materials ♦ Credentials ♦ Omnicube Programs ♦ Printing Models ♦ Accessories
Hellpoint Wiki Guide: Everything about Hellpoint
Hellpoint is a dark augurist action RPG for PC and consoles, brought to you by Canadian developer Cradle Games. Embark on a soul conjuring journey aboard a derelict space station and figure out the twisted series of events that led to an occult quantum catastrophe. Hunt, or be hunted by insane mobs, decadent daemons, and deep space monsters, all under the constant watch of the black hole.
A NEW OCCULT SCI-FI UNIVERSE
Explore the enigmatic Irid Novo space colony and piece up hints to unravel stories of conspiracies, strange experiments, and cursed rituals.
A REVOLUTIONARY WORLD
The Quantic system based on the station 21 hours' orbit cycles creates a variety of dynamic events which can be sought and raided to discover new depth to the story.
INTENSE STRATEGIC ACTION COMBAT
Craft weapons and special skills, use tactic and reflexes to outwit your enemies, learn to avoid death lurking around every corner.
HAVE FAITH IN OTHERS
Venture alone, with or against others in multiplayers, and dedicate your character to a Cult.
- Surprise your opponent by forging your very own supernatural skill using our revolutionary power crafting system
- Find your own balance of risks and rewards by performing strange rituals that affects the power and resilience of the enemies
- Plan and commit to your own network of quantic fast travel checkpoints but think carefully as quantity is limited per playthrough
- The path you take inside the open-world level design determines which enemies take control of various parts of the station, or which cosmic gods will accept to challenge you
- A special take on the new game plus design leaves you wondering if you truly discovered the real secret of Hellpoint
I think the difficulty level is a little lower than the Dark Souls series, but the fun of finding items, creating weapons and armor, and exploring the world is just too great for words. I've found a very good game!
Love this game! It's the speed of Bloodborne, and got the clunkiness of Dark Souls. Gotta love it.
This game really needs more attention from the community
I've pretty much nailed down the embassy other than the arisen dominion and temple, but have found no info here. Is anyone able to contribute? I'd love to help the community out, as the soulsborne games are my all time passion! ^,,^
this is soo dark souls
update the wiki plz