Ceremonial Dagger is a Melee Weapon in Hellpoint. Ceremonial Dagger is used to deal damage to Enemies and Bosses from a close distance. Melee Weapons have different attack values and unique abilities making them more or less effective depending on the enemy or situation. It is knife type weapon, characterized for its very quick swings always comming on 2 hits per input and its high backstab damage. Its useful against single enemies and have an incredibly high ambush potential.
Whether hunting Thespians or sacrificing victims, this dagger is the most convenient way to get right to the heart of the matter.
Very fast when swung, but has a short range.
Where to find Ceremonial Dagger
- Found on top of an altar in one of the rooms located on the upper levels of the Embassy.
Ceremonial Dagger Abilities
- Conductor Effect: Equip a Conductor to increase potential
- Health Influx: 6% bonus to max. Health
- Weapon Connection: The weapon is less prone to be deflected by shields.
- Backstab: A fatal strike against the unwary
- Foresight Influx: Bonus to Foresight.
- Damage Influx: Improved fighting skills deal more damage.
- Weapon Throw: The ability to throw your weapon.
Ceremonial Dagger Notes and Tips
- Notes and tips goes here...