Linked Espadon is a Melee Weapon in Hellpoint. Linked Espadon is used to deal damage to Enemies and Bosses from a close distance. Melee Weapons have different attack values and unique abilities making them more or less effective depending on the enemy or situation. It is heavy type weapon, characterized for its slow and not cancelable attacks, only using vertical swings for its main combos. Have the highest stagger potential allowing even single hits to stagger normal enemies and double hits staggering big ones.
This giant sword sported proudly by the Sentinels is no mere decoration.
Its weight alone makes it difficult to handle, but its devastating impact is there to compensate.
Where to find Linked Espadon
- Located in Arisen Dominion - Grand Gallery on a pedestal near the central bridge.
- Beat the Arisen Congregators in Sohn District to get credentials for Arisen Dominion. Go back to the embassy and unlock the door to Arisen Dominion. Climb the stairs, until reach a metal grill baring the way. You can progress further by going into a small path on the left. That will allow you to reach the central area where the weapon is. This is the earliest way to get this only weapon that actually looks like an ultra-greatsword. This is quite early in the game
Linked Espadon Abilities
- Conductor Effect: Equip a Conductor to increase potential.
- Stamina Regen Influx: +6% Bonus to Stamina Regen
- Weight Handling: The weapon feels lighter in the hand
- Espadon's Will: A deadly attack combo
- Damage Handling: Better able to mitigate damage
- Strength Handling: Increases Strength capabilities.
- Void Strike: Strike at a distance through a portal
Linked Espadon Notes and Tips
The kickstarter linked espadon, green