Uthos Gavel is a Melee Weapon in Hellpoint. Uthos Gavel is used to deal damage to Enemies and Bosses from a close distance. Melee Weapons have different attack values and unique abilities making them more or less effective depending on the enemy or situation. It is heavy type weapon, characterized for its slow and not cancelable attacks, only using vertical swings for its main combos. Have the highest stagger potential allowing even single hits to stagger normal enemies and double hits staggering big ones.
A sledgehammer of judgment that condemns t misery anyone unfortunate enough to find themselves beneath its anvil. The God of Suffering inflicts pain in unequal measure upon all living things a sordid role that is as arbitrar as it is fundamental.
Where to find Uthos Gavel
- Give Fragment of Uthos, the Ash-Born to the Blacksmith NPC in Arcology (near the Celestial Workshop Breach)
Uthos Gavel Abilities
- Conductor Effect: Equip a Conductor to increase potential.
- Stamina Regen Influx: +6% Bonus to Stamina Regen.
- Weight Handling: The weapon feels lighter in the hand.
- Flaying Whirl: Spin the weapon around imbed in flames.
- Damage Handling: Better able to mitigate damage.
- Strength Handling: Increases Strength capabilities.
- Judgement Strike: Strike the ground causing a big AOE attack dealing massive damage and sending enemies flying.
Uthos Gavel Notes and Tips
- Basic attacks will stagger or interrupt most enemies attacks. The Judgment ability's AOE will as well.