Red Saber is a Melee Weapon in Hellpoint. Red Saber is used to deal damage to Enemies and Bosses from a close distance. Melee Weapons have different attack values and unique abilities making them more or less effective depending on the enemy or situation. It is a saber type weapon, characterized for its quick and commited attacks covering circles arround the player. Its useful against single enemies and hordes but have not cancelable animations making it a high risk high reward weapon.
This strange curved blade looks like it could tell a hundred stories, all of them outside the law.
The weapon inspires a furious fighting style and pulls the wielder into a deadly dance.
Where to find Red Saber
- In Port Issoudun, lying on the floor in room that is to the left of the lift that takes you down to the low depths of the area (room has a ladder going down and few snow patches around it)
- 1x can be found at Sohn District. Take the Path 2 (Long Passage), and go through the opening. There is another opening to your left. Go back to the magnetic lift that you used to reach the roof. Keep going and turn right, you will find a small room with a magnetic lift. Use it to reach the upper level. Exit the room There is a hidden door on the wall. Open it to find the Red Saber and to open a passage back to the main building.
Red Saber Abilities
- Conductor Effect: Equip a Conductor to increase potential.
- Energy Influx:15% bonus to max. Energy
- Weight Handling: The weapon feels lighter in the hand.
- Saber Throw: Project an echo of the weapon.
- Strength Handling: Handle the weapon with more Strength.
- Leech Influx: More energy is drawn from blood.
- Shredding Leap: Devastating spin attack.
Red Saber Notes and Tips
- note and tips goes here...