Disciple Ferula is a Melee Weapon in Hellpoint. Disciple Ferula is used to deal damage to Enemies and Bosses from a close distance. Melee Weapons have different attack values and unique abilities making them more or less effective depending on the enemy or situation. It is staff type weapon, characterized for its moderate damage output but high stagger potential and its unique dash attack that does heavy multi hit damage.
The tool of the One Eye, publicly brandished as a symbol of orthodoxy.
Swings heavily, but requires both strength and stamina.
Where to find Disciple Ferula
- 1 can be found at Arisen Dominion. From the Arisen Palace, head left. Defeat the enemies and pick it up.
Disciple Ferula Abilities
- Conductor Effect: Equip a Conductor to increase potential.
- Stamina Regen Influx: +6% Bonus to Stamina Regen
- Damage Handling: Better able to mitigate damage.
- Tool Infusion increases damage slightly and increases weapon hitbox/range by adding energy blades to either end.
- Energy Influx: 5% bonus to max. Energy
- Upgrade Tenancy Damage: Increased Tenacity damage.
- Occult Steal: powerful AOE attack centered on the caster; does solid damage and can knock enemies to the ground.
Disciple Ferula Notes and Tips