Pipe is a Melee Weapon in Hellpoint. Pipe is used to deal damage to Enemies and Bosses from a close distance. Melee Weapons have different attack values and unique abilities, making them more or less effective, depending on the enemy or situation.
A piece of a coolant pipe patched with sharp broken metal pieces using cloth filaments. Someone's been here before...
Swings widely and can split enemies' heads open nicely.
Where to find Pipe
- It can be found at the very beginning of the game, in the Embassy area, right next to the Embassy - Pond breach.
- In fact, if you don't acquire any of the different weapons you can get by interacting with the terminal, and entering the two codes (100408 ; 642017), this is the first weapon you can find in the game.
- Right after leaving the first room in which you spawned, you'll find yourself in a corridor ; follow it.
- You'll then arrive in another corridor, perpendicular to the first one.
- Right ahead of you, and slightly to your right, you'll notice that a portion of the railing is missing.
- Drop down, along the pile of crates (Don't worry, this is the intended, and only way to progress in the game).
- There, you'll find the Pipe, lying on the ground, next to the first breach you can stabilize in the game.
- Conductor Effect : Equip a Conductor to increase potential.
- Pipe Mastery : (No ingame description for this ability).
- Once it is unlocked, this passive ability permanently grants a substantial increase to the amount of Physical Damage inherent to this weapon. It can be easily verified, since the stats displayed in the menu are then modified accordingly.
Pipe Notes and Tips
- Uses excellent moveset common among sword type weapons, which allows snappy attack interruptions to dodge.
- No stats requirements and solid damage boost from unlocking mastery makes it worthwhile for builds that want to allocate initial stat points to other places then strength or reflex.
- Could reasonably be used as your primary weapon throughout the entire game, especially for builds wanting to spend currency on defensive stats and armor requirements, instead of their weapon damage. Or as a low investment sidearm for gun or magic builds.
- It is a sword type weapon, characterized by its quick swings ; these animations can be cancelled by dodging. With its moderate swing speed, and damage, this Melee Weapon is useful both against single enemies, and hordes.