Pipe is a Melee Weapon in Hellpoint. Pipe is used to deal damage to Enemies and Bosses from a close distance. Melee Weapons have different attack values and unique abilities making them more or less effective depending on the enemy or situation. It is sword type weapon, characterized by its quick swings with available animation interrupting dodges. Its useful against both single enemies and hordes too while having a moderate swing speed and damage.
A piece of a coolant pipe patched with sharp broken metal pieces using cloth filaments. Someone's been here before...
Swings widely and can split enemies' heads open nicely.
Where to find Pipe
- Can be found at the Embassy next to the first breach you stabilize.
- Conductor Effect: Equip a Conductor to increase potential.
- Pipe Mastery: More Damage with the weapon.
Pipe Notes and Tips
- Uses excellent moveset common among sword type weapons, which allows snappy attack interruptions to dodge.
- No stats requirements and solid damage boost from unlocking mastery makes it worthwhile for builds that want to allocate initial stat points to other places then strength or reflex.
- Could reasonably be used as your primary weapon throughout the entire game, especially for builds wanting to spend currency on defensive stats and armor requirements, instead of their weapon damage. Or as a low investment sidearm for gun or magic builds.