1322 Axions (during Black Hole Hour)
Small Artillery is an Enemy in Hellpoint. Players can confront Enemies to obtain Axions, loot, and to acquire experience to unlock Weapon Abilities. Please note that Small Artillery is not the official name, and is listed as such for the community to discover and record each enemy type.
Small Artillery - Enemy Description
- An Artillery unit, equipped with an imposing Firearm (Artillery P17), and a giant Shield (Artillery Shield).
Small Artillery - Combat Information
- They have a lot of health and can perform both ranged and melee attacks.
- They can attack you from great distance firing a homing ball. Dodge in the last second or use your shield to avoid the damage.
- When confronted melee they can use the weapon as a flamethrower causing Induction damage
- They have high resistance to Entropy and Radiation
Small Artillery - Locations
- 2x Small Artillery can be found at the Alma Mater Atrium "plaza", not far from the Alma Mater Atrium - Otsego Mansion breach (once you've opened the shortcut).
- 2x Small Artillery can be found in the Union Park subsection of the Alma Mater Atrium area.
- 1x Small Artillery can be found not far from the Alma Mater Atrium - Western Skybridge breach, just before the door leading to the Alma Mater area.
- Small Artillery can be found in the Arcology Underside area.
- Small Artillery can be found in the Alma Mater area.
Small Artillery - Drops
- Whenever you defeat a Small Artillery, it yields an amount of 1100 Axions (NG - Standard difficulty).
- This value is increased to 1322 Axions during Black Hole Hour (NG - Standard difficulty).
- Small Artilley will also sometimes drop :
Small Artillery - Notes & Tips
- Nearly immune to Radiation and Entropy damage.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
Small is not the adjective I'd use for these fellas.
Are those weak to any damage type?