Ferula of the Prodigal Spawn
Ferula of the Prodigal Spawn is a Melee Weapon in Hellpoint. Ferula of the Prodigal Spawn is used to deal damage to Enemies and Bosses from a close distance. Melee Weapons have different attack values and unique abilities making them more or less effective depending on the enemy or situation. It is staff type weapon, characterized for its moderate damage output but high stagger potential and its unique dash attack that does heavy multi hit damage.
He was mere flesh and bone, armed with a new gospel to speak and a dark staff to guide his flock.
Requires exceptional fighting skills.
Where to find Ferula of the Prodigal Spawn
- Can be crafted at an Occult Station using the following materials
Ferula of the Prodigal Spawn Abilities
- Conductor Effect: Equip a Conductor to increase potential.
- Energy Influx: 5% bonus to max. Energy
- Weight Handling: The weapon feels lighter in the hand.
- Tool Infusion (Entropy): Increases the reach and the power of the weapon.
- Stamina Regen Influx: +6% Bonus to Stamina Regen
- Leech Influx: More energy is drawn from blood.
- Occult Steal (Entropy): A powerful forbidden deflagration.
Ferula of the Prodigal Spawn Notes and Tips
- Good damage, normal attack rate, high stamina usage, decent Power, medium range but wide attacks, very good Leech, good tenacity. Inferior to the light striker since in term of damage.
- The running light attack is an enormous exception: the Spawn twirls the weapon, resulting in a flurry of very quick, light attacks in a modest area in front and slightly to either side.The result is a massive Leech influx and enormous damage to the target at minimal Stamina cost.
- Very efficient for ranged Foresight builds that don't want to stay in melee range for more than a hit at a time.
- Also a very good endgame weapon both for ranged or melee builds