Ferula of the Prodigal Spawn
Ferula of the Prodigal Spawn is a Melee Weapon in Hellpoint. Melee Weapons are used to deal damage to Enemies and Bosses in close combat. Melee Weapons have different attack values and unique abilities, making them more or less effective, depending on the enemy or situation.
He was mere flesh and bone, armed with a new gospel to speak and a dark staff to guide his flock.
Requires exceptional fighting skills.
Where / How to acquire Ferula of the Prodigal Spawn
- This weapon can't be found directly by exploring the various levels of the game, or defeating enemies.
- Instead, the only way to get this Melee Weapon, is via crafting, performed specifically at an Occult Conjuring Table (It won't work with an Universal Printer).
- Beforehand, you'll need to acquire the relevant Printing Model.
- Model: Corrupted Ferula can be found in the Port Issoudun area.
- Starting from the Port Issoudun - Silos breach : go down the mag-lift located just next to the breach.
- Turn around ; take a few steps forward, and turn left.
- Pass the doorway, and head toward the opening present in the opposite wall, forward, and to the right.
- Take some momentum, and jump down, while aiming at the upper "platform".
- Having your back at where you came from, you now have three options : to the left ; forward ; and to the right. Head to the right.
- Go down the stairs, and cross the bridge.
- After a wide passageway, you'll arrive in a vast room, with a pentagonal hole in the middle of it. This is where you can find the Vault Door, and where the Horde Event takes place during Hell Hour.
- Head toward another wide passageway that will let you exit this room, forward, and to the left.
- Take a few steps forward, and go down the stairs. (To the right of the staircase, you can grab Axions (888), lying on the floor, in the corner.)
- Go straight ahead, and pass the two pillars ; from there, head in a diagonal, forward, and to the right, until you reach the opposite wall.
- Pass the corner of the wall, take a few steps forward, and enter the elevator shaft.
- Interact with the blue "doorknob", which will send the elevator / lift down.
- After a long ride, there's only one way to go, which is straight ahead. Once you exit the initial passageway, you'll arrive in a vast, open area.
- WARNING. This area is inhabited by many foes : numerous Melee Thespians, a few Vicious Hands, 1x Small Consumer, and 1x Small Hostess. To make things worse, it's almost pitch black, so stay on your toes (Omnicube Light is mandatory here ; there is also a semi-hidden switch, that turns on some red lighting, but it is only a small improvement in terms of visibility).
- Follow the "runway" (the platform lit on either side by some linear purple lighting), and when it comes to an end, just drop down.
- From the point where you landed, with the help of Omnicube Light, you can already see a staircase in the distance, forward, and slightly to the right.
- (On the way, take the opportunity to grab Third Fool's Head, lying on the floor, next to a pile of rubble.)
- When facing the staircase, turn left, and go straight ahead.
- You'll come across a gentle slope ; at the end of it, you can already see the glow of an item.
- Go down, and pick up 1x Model: Corrupted Ferula, lying on the floor.
- Ferula of the Prodigal Spawn can then be crafted, using the following Materials:
Ferula of the Prodigal Spawn - Weapon Abilities
- Conductor Effect: Equip a Conductor to increase potential.
- Energy Influx: 5% bonus to max. Energy
- Weight Handling: The weapon feels lighter in the hand.
- Tool Infusion (Entropy): Increases the reach and the power of the weapon.
- Stamina Regen Influx: +6% Bonus to Stamina Regen
- Leech Influx: More energy is drawn from blood.
- Occult Seal (Entropy): A powerful forbidden deflagration.
Ferula of the Prodigal Spawn - Notes & Tips
- Good damage, normal attack rate, high stamina usage, decent Power, medium range but wide attacks, very good Leech, good tenacity. Inferior to the light striker since in term of damage.
- The running light attack is an enormous exception: the Spawn twirls the weapon, resulting in a flurry of very quick, light attacks in a modest area in front and slightly to either side.The result is a massive Leech influx and enormous damage to the target at minimal Stamina cost.
- Very efficient for ranged Foresight builds that don't want to stay in melee range for more than a hit at a time.
- Also a very good endgame weapon both for ranged or melee builds
- It is a staff type weapon, characterized by its moderate damage output, but high stagger potential, and its unique dash attack that does heavy multi hit damage.