Wasteland Saber is a Melee Weapon in Hellpoint. Melee Weapons are used to deal damage to Enemies and Bosses in close combat. Melee Weapons have different attack values and unique abilities, making them more or less effective, depending on the enemy or situation.
This rusted sawblade wrapped in medical bandages is a puzzling sight to behold. How could such a weapon have found its way onto Irid Novo?
The weapon inspires a furious fighting style and pulls the wielder into a deadly dance.
Where / How to acquire Wasteland Saber
- It can be found in the Sohn District area.
- Starting from the (aptly named) Sohn District - Corpse Pit breach : when facing the breach, and having the lowest part of the mag-lift at your back ; turn around, and climb upon the nearby pile of corpses, until you reach its highest point.
- From there, turn left ; then go forward, and slightly to the right, aiming for the doorway with the light blue lighting you can see in the distance.
- Pass the threshold, and head in a diagonal, forward, and to the right, in order to reach the corner of the opposite wall, that you can already see from here.
- Pass the corner, and go straight ahead, until you arrive at a stack of crates, leaning against the wall, to your left.
- Turn slightly to the right ; then, head toward the opening in the fencing that you can see at a distance.
- Pass the opening, and go straight ahead, until you reach a doorway with a light blue lighting, to your left. (On the way, you'll see a path going to the left : ignore it.)
- Enter this tiny control room, and interact with the blue "doorknob" : this will open a "bunker door", just outside (For once, you can actually see the direct effect of your interaction, through the window.)
- Go through this bunker door, and simply go straight forward. (On the way, you'll see, first, a path going to the right ; then, just a bit further, and also to your right, a mag-lift ; ignore both of these elements.)
- You'll soon reach a wide crossroad ; turn right, and go grab 1x Wasteland Saber, sitting on the left end of a pile of corpses.
Wasteland Saber - Weapon Abilities
- Conductor Effect: Equip a Conductor to increase potential.
- Leech Influx: Provides more Energy and healing.
- Weapon Connection : The weapon is less prone to be deflected by shields.
- Extension : Increase range and power of the weapon
- Tenacity Handling : Better Stagger effect.
- Foresight Influx : Increases Foresight capabilities.
- Spin Dodge: Lethal dodging method
Wasteland Saber - Notes & Tips
- Even though it has same moveset as Red Saber, but it's much slower to the point that it hardly worth the upgrade even if it has higher damage.
- It is a saber type weapon, characterized by its quick and committed attacks, covering circles arround the player. It is useful against single enemies and hordes, but it has no cancellable animations, making it a high risk / high reward weapon.