Winged Halberd is a Melee Weapon in Hellpoint. Name is used to deal damage to Enemies and Bosses from a close distance. Melee Weapons have different attack values and unique abilities making them more or less effective depending on the enemy or situation. It is a spear type weapon, characterized for its quick and long ranged forward thrust attacks, useful against single targets and for keeping distance while leeching energy and healing points. Its second heavy attack it's an AOE swing with high knockback potential.
A strange, elaborate weapon from the Western Quadrant. Their humming chant comes to mind...The weapon requires strength to use, but can be swung precisely from above or in wide arcs.
Where to find Winged Halberd
- Located at Arisen Dominion, above the central elevator Breach. Specifically it is located behind the giant head. To get to it, you have to make a running jump from either a nearby ledge or from the elevator as it is moving up.
Winged Halberd Abilities
- Conductor Effect: Equip a Conductor to increase potential.
- Stamina Influx: 4% bonus to Stamina.
- Weight Handling: The weapon feels lighter in the hand.
- Spear Throw: The ability to throw your weapon.
- Weapon Strength: Hits shields with less weapon deflection.
- Damage Influx: Improved fighting skills deal more damage.
- Spear Rain: A deadly shower of blades.
Winged Halberd Notes and Tips
- Despite the name and description, the move set and speed are much closer to the spears than to the halberds.