Daemon Scythe is a Melee Weapon in Hellpoint. Daemon Scythe is used to deal damage to Enemies and Bosses from a close distance. Melee Weapons have different attack values and unique abilities making them more or less effective depending on the enemy or situation. It is a is a halberd type weapon, characterized for its wide and slow attacks, have moderate stagger potential and high attack damage acompanied with high AOE potential. Its useful against hordes, but not practical agains single enemies.
A weapon used by Daemon shepherds to cull the herd. Not exactly designed for battle, but fearsome nevertheless.
The weapon requires strength to use, but can be swung precisely from above or in wide arcs.
Where to find Daemon Scythe
- Can be found at Ikari Walkways. Cross the bridge and turn right. Go inside the building located on the right corner. Inside you will find it.
Daemon Scythe Abilities
- Conductor Effect: Equip a Conductor to increase potential.
- Weight Handling: The weapon feels lighter in the hand.
- Health Influx: 6% bonus to max. Health
- In Flames: slowly slam down like a staff, powerful fire in front of attack.
- Leech Influx: More energy is drawn from blood.
- Damage Influx: Improved fighting skills deal more damage.
- Hell Below : quickly slam down like a staff, moderately strong thorns in front of attack.
Daemon Scythe Notes and Tips
- With an empty off-hand, L1 does a powerful overhead strike. Which costs average stamina and is quite fast compared to the weapons other attacks. This is similar to the Glaive.
- The weapon overall is very slow and unwieldy. The strong attack is a wide slash, but is followed up by pokes, making strong attack combos inneffective against groups of enemies and nimble enemies. Simarily the quick attacks are almost as slow as the heavy and consist of precise overhead slashes.
- The moveset is quite similar to scythes and pole arms from dark souls 2, though only the one handed moveset, which is generally not very good.
- It is best used for an opening strike and to one hit weaker mobs, before switching to a faster side arm for stronger more nimble foes.