Shredding Saber is a Melee Weapon in Hellpoint. Melee Weapons are used to deal damage to Enemies and Bosses in close combat. Melee Weapons have different attack values and unique abilities, making them more or less effective, depending on the enemy or situation.
An intimidating blade composed of many sharp spikes of metallic glass. It could be interpreted as the result of a failed experiment.
The weapon inspires a furious fighting style and pulls the wielder into a deadly dance.
Where / How to acquire Shredding Saber
Shredding Saber - Weapon Abilities
- Conductor Effect: Equip a Conductor to increase potential.
- Reflex Handling: Better usage of Reflexes.
- Weapon Connection: The weapon is less prone to be deflected by shields
- Spin Dodge: Lethal dodging method.
- Damage Handling: Better able to mitigate damage.
- Damage Influx: Improved fighting skills deal more damage.
- Saber Potencial: Increases the reach and power of the weapon.
Shredding Saber - Notes & Tips
- Same moveset as the Red Saber, but slower ; however, its running attack is similar to that of the Officer Glaive.
- It is a saber type weapon, characterized by its quick and commited attacks, covering circles around the player. It is useful against single enemies and hordes, but it has no cancellable animations, making it a high risk / high reward weapon.