Shredding Saber is a Melee Weapon in Hellpoint. Shredding Saber is used to deal damage to Enemies and Bosses from a close distance. Melee Weapons have different attack values and unique abilities making them more or less effective depending on the enemy or situation. It is saber type weapon, characterized for its quick and commited attacks covering circles arround the player. Its useful against single enemies and hordes but have not cancelable animations making it a high risk high reward weapon.
An intimidating blade composed of many sharp spikes of metallic glass. It could be interpreted as the result of a failed experiment.
The weapon inspires a furious fighting style and pulls the wielder into a deadly dance.
Where to find Shredding Saber
Shredding Saber Abilities
- Conductor Effect: Equip a Conductor to increase potential.
- Reflex Handling: Better usage of Reflexes.
- Weapon Connection: The weapon is less prone to be deflected by shields
- Spin Dodge: Lethal dodging method.
- Damage Handling: Better able to mitigate damage.
- Damage Influx: Improved fighting skills deal more damage.
- Saber Potencial: Increases the reach and power of the weapon.
Shredding Saber Notes and Tips
- Same movesets as Red Saber, but slower.
- However, its running attack is similar to Officer Glaive.