Material: Alumina is a Material in Hellpoint. Material: Alumina is used for crafting A.I. Patch Conductor and Shredding Saber. Materials can be used in the Universal Printer machine to process resources, Print Models, or dismantle ingredients for Crafting.
An insulated material well suited for armor and plasma-operated devices. Used for printing.
Material: Alumina Information / Use
Where to find Material: Alumina
- Can be found at Arcology Low City, sector 1-3 City Block area, near to the breach
- 1x can be found in the Alma Mater Atrium area.
- Starting from the Alma Mater Atrium - Otsego Mansion breach : face towards the only wide opening there is in the large room the breach is located in.
- Head forward, until you reach that opening.
- From there, turn right, and aim for the pile of crates you can see in the distance.
- Once you have reached, and passed that pile of crates (now located to your left), you can more or less distinguish a wide passageway in the distance, right ahead of you, and slightly to the left.
- This passageway leads to a doorway : enter ; turn right, and go up a first set of stairs ; turn left, and go up a second set of stairs.
- From there, turn to the left, and head toward the doorway you can already see at a distance.
- Pass the doorway, turn left, and go straight ahead, until you reach a bridge.
- Turn right, and cross the bridge.
- Turn left, and 1x Material: Alumina is lying there, on the floor.
- You can give 1x Ration to Glum at the Observatory when the clock is between 6 - 9 to acquire this item.
Material: Alumina Notes and Tips