Thespian Hook is a Melee Weapon in Hellpoint. Thespian Hook is used to deal damage to Enemies and Bosses from a close distance. Melee Weapons have different attack values and unique abilities making them more or less effective depending on the enemy or situation. It is sword type weapon, characterized by its quick swings with available animation interrupting dodges. Its useful against both single enemies and hordes too while having a moderate swing speed and damage.
Looks like a twisted sculpture from a giant rib, sharpened and carved into a gruesome weapon.
Where to find Thespian Hook
- In Port Issoudun, dropped by Melee Thespian (common/fodder tall enemies who wield it)
- Can be found at Port Issoudun. Head to the lower area located just before the Vault. There's a secret elevator that is activated by standing on top of it.
Thespian Hook Abilities
- Conductor Effect: Equip a Conductor to increase potential
- Thespian Hook Mastery: Increases weapon damage.
Thespian Hook Notes and Tips
- Though it only has one ability (at the end of the bar, too!), it is quite a powerful one
- Performs very similarly to the Light Striker. Like the Light Striker, it benefits from strong damage when fully trained and suffers from short range, weak Leech, and a lack of other powers.
- Fairly common drop from Minor Thespians.
- For a Foresight build, try training two, fitting them with Conductors for Entropy and Induction, and switching between them as needed. Always activate the Conductor. Even with the Hook's weak Leech, it's easy to claw back energy spent activating the Conductor Effect, and most targets that are resistant to one Hook's Conductor will be vulnerable to the other.