Melee Thespian is a hostile Enemy in Hellpoint. Players can confront Enemies to obtain Axions, loot, and to acquire experience to unlock Weapon Abilities. Please note that Melee Thespian is not the official name, and is listed as such for the community to discover and record each enemy type.
Melee Thespian Enemy Description
- A slim Thespian, wielding a Thespian Hook.
Melee Thespian Combat Information
- They have very low health, but can deal very high damage. They can be easily staggered, so using a fast weapon is advised.
Melee Thespian Location
- Melee Thespian can be found at Port Issoudun.
Melee Thespian Drops
- Whenever you defeat a Melee Thespian, it yields an amount of 320 Axions (NG - Standard difficulty).
- This value is increased to 368 Axions during Black Hole Hour (NG - Standard difficulty).
- Melee Thespian will also sometimes drop :
- Thespian Hook
- Axions (66)
Melee Thespian Notes & Tips