Prying Tool is a Melee Weapon in Hellpoint. Prying Tool is used to deal damage to Enemies and Bosses from a close distance. Melee Weapons have different attack values and unique abilities making them more or less effective depending on the enemy or situation. It is an axe type weapon, characterized for its quick and short ranged attacks with high stagger potential and lots of animation canceling aviable. Shorter range than swords, but higher DPS.
A rare and ancient tool for those who prefer raw physical force over the use of machines. Only two of these relics still exist, and it is unlikely that a third will ever be created.
Where to find Prying Tool
- 1x can be found at Arcology Underside. To see the step by step, check the walkthrough of Arcology Underside
Prying Tool Abilities
- Conductor Effect: Equip a Conductor to increase potential.
- Stamina Regen Influx: +6% Bonus to Stamina Regen
- Energy Influx: 15% bonus to max. Energy
- Prying Tool Throw: A powerful astral prying tool throw.
- Cognition Handling: Increases Cognition capabilities.
- Reflex Handling: Better usage of Reflexes.
- Berserker (Prying Tool): A fast flurry of devastating attacks.
Prying Tool Notes and Tips
- Note and tips goes here...
- This weapon is a reference to iconic Crowbar of Gordon Freeman, protagonist of Half-Life series.
- Description refers to Half-Life 3 which is highly anticipated, but unlikely to ever be released.