Rail Poignard is a Melee Weapon in Hellpoint. Rail Poignard is used to deal damage to Enemies and Bosses from a close distance. Melee Weapons have different attack values and unique abilities making them more or less effective depending on the enemy or situation.It is knife type weapon, characterized for its very quick swings always coming on 2 hits per input and its high backstab damage. Its useful against single enemies and have an incredibly high ambush potential.
A fantasy weapon forged by an eccentric old weapon printer saddened by the looming obsolescence of his trade.
Very fast to swing, slashing wildly before inflicting deadly backhand stabs.
Where to find Rail Poignard
- This can be found in Ikari Walkways - Crashed Tram Breach. When you leave the East Square Breach, cross the bridge with the demon, go downstairs and follow the long path, not the short one that there's a demon walking by a door. The long path takes you to a door that's looks like there's a boss fight, don't go in yet, instead, go up the stairs. There's some trash mobs here and a tram with an open door, run and jump to the other tram on the other building, fight the two demons, go downstairs and it'll be a big hall with two demons at the right side, go left, up the stairs, kill the demons and the trash mob, and you'll see the weapon at an altar as soon as you enter the room.
- 1x can be found at Arcology Underside. Goes down using the big elevator defeat 1x Lava Mini-Boss and explore inside the buildings to find it dropped on the ground on other side of the lower level.
Rail Poignard Abilities
- Conductor Effect: Equip a Conductor to increase potential.
- Cognition Handling: Increases Cognition capabilities.
- Stamina Handling:Handle the weapon with less Stamina.
- Swift Scape: Lethal dodging method.
- Tenacity Handling: Improved ability to stagger enemies.
- Damage Influx: Improved fighting skills deal more damage.
- Fury: A berserk attack against unfortunate victims.
Rail Poignard Notes and Tips
- Notes and tips goes here...