Antiquated Officer Glaive
Antiquated Officer Glaive is a Melee Weapon in Hellpoint. Antiquated Officer Glaive is used to deal damage to Enemies and Bosses from a close distance. Melee Weapons have different attack values and unique abilities making them more or less effective depending on the enemy or situation. It is a sword type weapon, characterized by its quick swings with available animation interrupting dodges. Its useful against both single enemies and hordes too while having a moderate swing speed and damage.
A very old, damaged military sword that belongs in a museum. A versatile weapon combining wide swings with powerful stabs.
Where to find Antiquated Officer Glaive
- Can be found dropped at the Observatory on top a corpse next to where the Breach is located.
- Can be found in Alma Mater Atrium on the balcony to the right of the Breach.
Antiquated Officer Glaive Abilities
- Conductor Effect: Equip a Conductor to increase potential
- Tenacity Handling: Improved ability to stagger enemies
- Weapon Connection: The weapon is less prone to be deflected by shields
- Glaive Potential: Increase reach and power of weapon
- Strength Handling: Increases Strength capabilities
- Energy Influx: 15% bonus to max. Energy.
- Pierce Dash: A long range piercing dash attack.
Antiquated Officer Glaive Notes and Tips
- Can be upgraded to Officer Glaive by using the Model: Officer's Glaive at a Universal Printer
- When upgraded to another model it will lose any modules or upgrades, as well as familiarity.
- With an empty off-hand, L1 does a powerful overhead strike, dealing high damage at a speed between that of a light and strong attack.