Antiquated Officer Glaive
Antiquated Officer Glaive is a Melee Weapon in Hellpoint. Antiquated Officer Glaive is used to deal damage to Enemies and Bosses from a close distance. Melee Weapons have different attack values and unique abilities, making them more or less effective, depending on the enemy or situation.
A very old, damaged military sword that belongs in a museum. A versatile weapon combining wide swings with powerful stabs.
Where to find Antiquated Officer Glaive
- 1x can be found in the Observatory area.
- From the Observatory - Podium breach : go down the stairs you can see nearby, either to the right, or to the left, it doesn't make much of a difference.
- Once you're down there, head forward : 1x Antiquated Officer Glaive is lying there, on the floor, not far from a Medical Station, and an Universal Printer.
- 1x can be found in the Alma Mater Atrium area.
- From the Alma Mater Atrium - Otsego Mansion breach : face towards the only wide opening there is in the large room the breach is located in.
- Head forward, but don't "go out", and rejoin the rest of the level ; instead, turn right, and you'll see the lower half of a mag-lift, relatively hidden from view.
- Go up ; turn right, and in the distance, you can already see 1x Antiquated Officer Glaive, lying on the floor.
Antiquated Officer Glaive Abilities
- Conductor Effect: Equip a Conductor to increase potential
- Tenacity Handling: Improved ability to stagger enemies
- Weapon Connection: The weapon is less prone to be deflected by shields
- Glaive Potential: Increase reach and power of weapon
- Strength Handling: Increases Strength capabilities
- Energy Influx: 15% bonus to max. Energy.
- Pierce Dash: A long range piercing dash attack.
Antiquated Officer Glaive Notes and Tips
- Can be upgraded to Officer Glaive by using the Model: Officer's Glaive at a Universal Printer
- When upgraded to another model it will lose any modules or upgrades, as well as familiarity.
- With an empty off-hand, L1 does a powerful overhead strike, dealing high damage at a speed between that of a light and strong attack.
- It is a sword type weapon, characterized by its quick swings ; you can cancel the attack animations by dodging. With its moderate swing speed and damage, it is useful against both single enemies, and hordes.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
Soooo are there any more of these? Think I scrapped them by accident
I am looking at the stats, Strength obviously taking priority, but with reflex does it just add potential damage? Do I choose one stat or try to level both to get the most out of it?
If used with no offhand item this weapon and either of the other upgraded weapons in its line pancake pretty much anything that's not a boss with L1. Kinda OP since you can just knock everything down constantly like you have a faster version of what the ultra heavy stuff wishes it could quickly pump out damage wise.
I only just found it out mid way through clearing the Arisen Dominion with the basic officer glaive.
A balanced weapon that I suggest anyone new to the game pick up. Scaling works just like tried-and- true quality builds of other Souls-like games with slightly more strength, and it has a good moveset. I used this up until I got the Espadon Greatsword, and it worked very well for me. 10/10 would swing again.
such a good weapon for newcomers to souls like games, very balanced