Tomahawk is a Melee Weapon in Hellpoint. Tomahawk is used to deal damage to Enemies and Bosses from a close distance. Melee Weapons have different attack values and unique abilities making them more or less effective depending on the enemy or situation. It is an axe type weapon, characterized for its quick and short ranged attacks with high stagger potential and lots of animation canceling aviable. Shorter range than swords, but higher DPS.
A war hatchet dug out of the ground for war. The beauty of its sculptings is darkened by the dust of the dry blood stuck in its threads. Memories of the strange man bring comfort.
Where to find Tomahawk
- Acquired by completing Tribal's quest line
- Conductor Effect: Equip a Conductor to increase potential.
- Upgrade Stamina: +5% Bonus to Max. Stamina.
- Reduced Stamina Cost: -5% Stamina consumed when attacking.
- Axe Throw: Throw Spectral Axe. (fast, low energy consumption, can stagger / knockdown)
- Upgrade Stamina Regen: 5% bonus to Stamina Regen.
- Upgrade Attack Speed: 5% bonus to Attack Speed.
- Berserker: A fast flurry of rapid attacks. (stand still and do a chain of attacks, short range)
Tomahawk Notes and Tips
- Notes and tips goes here...