Heater Spear is a Melee Weapon in Hellpoint. Heater Spear is used to deal damage to Enemies and Bosses from a close distance. Melee Weapons have different attack values and unique abilities making them more or less effective depending on the enemy or situation. It is a spear type weapon, characterized for its quick and long ranged forwar thrust attacks, useful against single targets and for keeping distance while leeching energy and healing points. Its second heavy attack its an AOE swing with high knockback potential.
A power tool used by workers and artists alike to precisely carve and mold raw materials.
Handles like a mix of a spear and a hammer, combining stabbing motions with great smashing swings.
Where to find Heater Spear
- Can be found in Alma Mater Atrium, at the end of the walkway to the left of the door to Alma Mater. Area has two Artillery enemies on the ledges.
- Gained by progressing through Architect questline.
Heater Spear Abilities
- Conductor Effect: Equip a Conductor to increase potential.
- Cognition Handling: Increases Cognition capabilities.
- Weight Handling: The weapon feels lighter in the hand.
- Ignition: Turns on the weapon's torch.
- Damage Handling: Better able to mitigate damage.
- Tenacity Handling: Improved ability to stagger enemies.
- Clean Blast: A massive blast that will purge any parasite.
Heater Spear Notes and Tips
- Notes and tips goes here...