Shard is a Melee Weapon in Hellpoint. Shard is used to deal damage to Enemies and Bosses from a close distance. Melee Weapons have different attack values and unique abilities, making them more or less effective, depending on the enemy or situation.
A small hand tool riveted to sharp broken glass, wrapped in cloth for protection. Many people have fought for survival here...
Very fast to swing, but has a short range.
Where to find Shard
- It can be found at the very beginning of the game, in the Embassy area, not far from the Embassy - Pond breach.
- When facing the breach, and having the big "window" in your back : turn right, and you'll find a passageway.
- From there, there's only one possible path to follow (turn right ; go down ; turn left ; turn left ; go down ; turn left).
- Past the Victim curled up next to a pile of rubble, there's a narrow bridge : cross it, and look down.
- You'll see a trench : you can actually get to the bottom of it, without dying because of fall damage, even at Lvl 1.
- You'll have to jump down, while aiming at the highest crate of the pile located at the visible end of the trench.
- Once you're down there, you'll find the Shard, lying on the ground.
- A bit further in this direction, after having cleared the room, you'll find a door, which will bring you back to the rest of the level.
- Conductor Effect : Equip a Conductor to increase potential.
- Shard Mastery : (No ingame description for this ability).
- Once it is unlocked, this passive ability permanently grants a substantial increase to the amount of Physical Damage inherent to this weapon. It can be easily verified, since the stats displayed in the menu are then modified accordingly.
Shard Notes and Tips
- It is a knife type weapon, characterized by its very quick swings, which always come in 2 hits per input ; and by its high backstab damage. It is best used against single enemies, as it has an incredibly high ambush potential.