Deliberate Burden is a Melee Weapon in Hellpoint. Deliberate Burden is used to deal damage to Enemies and Bosses from a close distance. Melee Weapons have different attack values and unique abilities, making them more or less effective, depending on the enemy or situation.
Metallic construction material bolted and welded together. It's big and heavy. No sane mind would try to lift it, let alone swing it.
Where to find Deliberate Burden
- It can be acquired at the very beginning of the game, in the Embassy area.
- Right after leaving the first room in which you spawned, you'll find yourself in a corridor.
- A bit further, to your left, you can interact with a terminal, which will ask you to "enter your personal ID to claim your belongings".
- Enter the code "100408", and you'll receive 1x Deliberate Burden, along with 1x Heavy Delivery (a Body Module), and 1x Facial Hairs (a Head Armor that is more cosmetic than it is useful).
Deliberate Burden Abilities
- Conductor Effect: Equip a Conductor to increase potential.
- Column Mastery: Increases damage with the weapon.
Deliberate Burden Notes and Tips
- It is a heavy type weapon, characterized by its slow, and non cancellable attacks. Both its fast, and strong attacks consist only of vertical swings. This weapon has one of the highest stagger potential of all the Melee Weapons in the game, with a Tenacity value of 90. This allows single hits to stagger the normal enemies, and double hits to stagger the big ones.
- It is a promotional content creator item added for "Delrith" of the Angry Joe Show.