- The last remaining Architect. He is trying to escape the station and wants your help.
- You will first find him at the Sohn District, next to the Breach located at the control room. You'll need to learn about the AI to continue his quest line. You can learn about the AI at the Arisen Dominion. From the starting area, walk up the stairs and turn right. Explore the area and you'll find a computer with the required information. Once you have the information, come back and talk to him.
- Learn about the massive AI at Arisen Dominion. It's a the beginning area, start from the first breach toward stairs, then looks for an alley at your right. Go along the way until you find a T crossroad, turn right again. Go through a door and running up to find a bookcase. Then go back and talk to him.
Note : You have to do this before you beat Port Issoudun's boss. Otherwise he will move to Observatory and you will miss getting items from him.
- Once you tell him about the massive AI he will ask you how you feel. You can choose to attack him or help him. If you agree to help him, an escort mission will begin. Follow him to the Sohn District - Bowels where you'll fight multiple enemies. You can find 1x Material: Charged Prism and 1x Model: Light Shield Conductor. When you reach the end of the conduits he will ask you to let him rest for a bit. You can use this opportunity to explore the area. Once you are done, speak to him and continue ahead. Once you reach the final room, you'll be able to pick up the complete Architect Set and 1x Heater Spear. He will tell you that you can meet him at the Observatory and leave
- NOTE: If you kill him he will drop the Bloodied Architect Set and a key to open the doors located at the Bowels. There you can find 1x Omnicube Defense System, 1x Inselium Rod and 1x Diamond Ingot.
- You can now find the Architect at the Observatory, next to the Breach. Talk to him, and he will tell you that you need to restore the power to the Ateliers and craft Model: A.I. Patch Conductor.
- Restore power to Ateliers: Head towards Port Issoudun. Head to the lowest level and you'll find a ramp. Head down and you'll find a big room with a computer. Interact with the computer and insert the code 72501. This will restore the power to the Ateliers
- A.I. Patch Conductor: In order to craft the conductor you'll need:
- 1x Material: Nervous Wiring: Can be found at Arcology Underside near the Aegis Armature Set. You'll need to explore the building located to the left. Go down using the platforms and you'll find it at the bottom.
- 1x Material: Pulse Mineral: Can be found at Arisen Dominion. From the Mausoleum Hall, go down the stairs until it splits. Head down, turn left and defeat the enemies. Use the magnetic lift to keep going down. Walk through the platform until the road splits. Head left and pick it up.
- 1x Material: Alumina: Can be found at Alma Mater Atrium. After killing Consumer you can either go straight or go up using the stairs. Continue Straight. Go up using the elevator and defeat the enemies. Inside that room, you will find it.
- 1000x Inselium Particles: Can be acquired by processing the following materials at the Universal Printer: Raw Inselium, Inselium Rod or Inselium Ingot
- Once you have everything ready talk to him again. Deliver him the A.I. Patch Conductor and tell him that you have already restored the power to the High Ateliers. He will tell you to meet him there and leave
- Head to the High Ateliers and before you'll find him on the left part of the last room, behind some bars. Speak to him before going in to complete his quest line.
Where to find Architect
Architect Notes and Tips
- Notes & Tips
|After moving to Observatory||
I knew I hadn't seen the last of you.
I come here to rest. It's quieter than the rest of the station.
I hope the equipment I set up here has proven useful.
You did good back there. Hope you found something useful in that junk we found.
|Answer: You said you were going to tell me about your plan.||
That's right, I did.
We won't survive much longer if we stay here.
The air is getting thick, and there's no food...
I can repair the Interface and use it to puncture a breach based on the coordinates of Earth or Ellion, whichever answers first.
I can do it. At least in theory...
Ah... I've been stranded on this cursed station for years, traveling and repairing what I could. I've never had anyone to talk to until you appeared out of nowhere.
The Merge reduced Irid Novo to ruins, but for some reason it's left the two of us intact...
Well enough about that. Here's the deal: there are two things that need to be done if we're going to have any chance to make it out of here.
One: the power to the Ateliers needs to be restored. I've repaired the main energy lines, but one more power relay needs to be rebooted. It's located underneath Port Issoudun
Two: I need to repair the Authors Interface by building a patch conductor from parts scavenged from the station. Without it, the Puncturer can't be operated, which means we can't make any Breaches.
So that's that. I just sent you a list of components we need for the patch conductor, as well as the code that will grant you access to the power relay. Let's do this, and then we can really get this party started.
|Answer: I'm completely lost. None of this makes any sense to me.||???|
|Answer: Don't take it personally, but I have to kill you.||???|
|Answer: The Author did mention that he was sick.||
Yeah, that's probably how he would put it.
Considering the damage caused by the Merge, some kind of hardware malfunction isn't surprising.
The Author's strange behavior only seems to have increased over time. I mean, what gave him the idea to create you? No offense...
But enough about that. Here's the deal: I can build a patch conductor to fix whatever's wrong with the Author, and we need the Author to operate the Puncturer.
I need Alumina, Pulse Material, and Nervous Wiring to make the patch. It's pretty hard to come by, so if you find any, please let me know.
By then I'll have reestablished the administrative channel through which I can inoculate the Author.
So you got all that?
|Answer: What are the Ateliers?||
The High Ateliers are where the real experiments were being conducted. All the other labs on Irid Novo pale in comparison.
I'm an Architect, and I've only been there twice. But I paid it no mind.
Now the Author has locked himself inside, and apparently he'll only open the way for you.
Yeah, I have my own little research project.
Be that as it may, this will be a unique opportunity. But as I said, I can't do anything while the place is on emergency power.
Underneath Port Issoudun, not far from the containment silos, is a special relay station that we can use to trick the station into acting like the state of emergency has been lifted.
If I divert power fast enough, the flow will be restored, and there will be no way to cut it again.
So, you got all that?
|Answer: I'll let you know if I find anything.||
I wish you luck.
|When shooting around him:||What the hell?|
|Returning||Hey. What news do you have?|
|Answer: Remind me what needs to be done?||
Okay, I understand. This is a complicated task.
Is there something you need?
|Answer: The power to the Ateliers has been restored.||
I saw that. Good job. I imagine it must have been quite a challenge.
The air feels charged with energy. Can you feel it?
We still need to cure the Interface with an AI patch.
Check the model I gave you for the necessary components.
|Answer: I have the AI patch.||
Alright, let me see...
Nice work. This should override the Interface protocol and allow us to warp out of here and get to Ellion.
The Author must have infused you with some pretty interesting skills.
We've got the patch and the power. We're all set to head to the Ateliers.
I'll meet you there, next to the Interface Sanctum.
|After moving to High Ateliers||
I... I've been lost... for longer than I can remember.
I was frozen, facing a shadow.
I was frozen...
Seeing you eyes gives me a sliver of hope.
There's no reason to wait any longer.
|Answer: I'm ready.||
I'll inject the patch while the Interface is busy with you, it's protégé.
Just keep it busy long enough. I should be able to get the Puncturer operational within a few minutes.
|Answer: I'm not ready yet.||???|