Our Preying Hostess is a Boss in Hellpoint.
Our Preying Hostess Information
- A Medusa-like creature, hidden beneath a subtle mask.
Our Preying Hostess Location
- This boss can be found in the Alma Mater Atrium area (Athenaeum subsection).
Our Preying Hostess Drops
- When you defeat Our Preying Hostess, she yields an amount of 12600 Axions (NG - Standard difficulty).
- This value is increased to 18900 Axions during Black Hole Hour (NG - Standard difficulty).
- When you defeat Our Preying Hostess, she always drops 1x Alma Mater Institute Credentials (which, as the name indicates, allows you to unlock a door, leading to the Alma Mater area).
- When you defeat Our Preying Hostess during Black Hole Hour, she also drops an Old Hostess Mask.
How to Beat Our Preying Hostess
Our Preying Hostess Boss Guide:
She is very aggressive and can deal moderate damage. If you have a shield use it to defend yourself from most of her attacks.
When she removes her mask run as far away as possible. If you have a ranged weapon it's the best opportunity to deal damage.
She can quickly reach you by performing a leap, so it's best to stay close and lure her attacks.
Attacks & Counters
|Whirlwind Attack: Spin forward while performing a whirlwind on the air dealing medium damage consecutive times.||You can use your shield or perform three consecutive dodges|
|Slice Attack: Grow spikes on the scythe and perform a diagonal strike (will phase throw walls)||Wait until she is about to attack and doge left|
|Medusa Attack: She will take off her mask causing an AOE dementia.||When she is about to remove her mask run as far away as you can. You can perform ranged attacks on her|
|Leap Attack: Will leap at your location dealing medium damage.||Dodge forward and attack her|
|Three Hit Combo: It will perform a three hit combo while moving forward.||Use your shield or dodge behind her.|
Notes & Trivia