Architect Set is an Armor Set in Hellpoint. Armor Sets provide Defensive Stats against attacks from Enemies and Bosses, or against environmental hazards. The attributes and stats of Armor Sets depend on each individual piece. Wearing all the pieces of a Set doesn't grant any additional effects.
Architect Set - Parts
Where / How to acquire the Architect Set
- The complete Architect Set can be found in the Bowels subsection of the Sohn District area, that you can only access by following the Architect's questline.
- After fulfilling certain pre-required conditions (See Architect for more details), you can begin a scripted escort mission. The starting point is just next to the Sohn District - Control Center breach, where you can first meet this NPC.
- Along the way, the Architect will open two doors that you couldn't have opened on your own (unless you kill him, I suppose, since he drops the Architect Credentials ; but, for obvious reasons, I haven't tested that option).
- It would be pointless to write a detailed walkthrough, since, for the most part, this new subsection is rather linear (there is only one part, near the beginning, where you can kind of go in circles, due to the layout, until you find the elevator / lift you need to take in order to progress further).
- Regarding the items that you're currently aiming for, for the sake of clarity, let's say that there are several "key moments" during the escort mission. 1. The Architect opens the first door. 2. First elevator. 3. Second elevator. 4. The Architect will go and stand in a pre-determined spot, telling you that he has to "rest". 5. If you talk to him again, he opens the second door (There are actually two doors, your previous dialogue choices determine which one gets opened). 6. After you both arrive at what the Architect describes as a "supply cache", end of the escort mission.
- You can potentially find the whole Architect Set, along with 1x Heater Spear, in the step (6.) ; but it is tied to what happens during the step (5.).
- In my playthroughs, I've always launched the escort mission by telling the Architect about the Piercing of Dimensions ; and I've never had any problems acquiring these items, since the Architect automically opens the "correct" door during the step (5.). I don't know how it would go if you launched the escort mission by telling him about the Mass A.I.
- What I do know, is that there is the possibility that the Architect asks you to choose which of the two doors you want him to open. If that is the case, and you wish to acquire the aforementioned items, choose the left door. (If you choose the right door, apparently you can get 1x Omnicube Defense System ; 1x Diamond Ingot ; and 1x Inselium Rod.)
- You can also acquire the different parts of the Architect Set via crafting.
- The relevant Printing Models can be found in the High Ateliers area, in the room that requires the High Ateliers Credentials, right before the final boss fight.
- They are hidden next to a pod, similar to the one at the beginning of the game. They are invisible, so you need to actively look for them (Omnicube Quantum Light? ; needs confirmation).
Architect Set - Notes and Tips
Architect Set - Gallery
*You can click on the images to enlarge them.