Undisturbed Defas Nemundis
Undisturbed Defas Nemundis is a Boss in Hellpoint.
Undisturbed Defas Nemundis Information
- While in the direct front or back of the boss while at the closest range, the boss will attack that area.
- While on the front sides of the boss, it will make a sweeping attack in that area.
- While at the range, the boss will make a direct range astral projection attack though easily dodgeable.
- The boss will release an AoE originating on where the astral projection would smash it, dodgeable via jumping.
- At 75% health, the boss will summon a dark hole which will fire homing projectiles which will follow the player until it is destroyed
- At 50%, the boss will start releasing a large energy explosion that would lead to an instant death, the only way to survive is to enter the boss' own shield.
- At 50%, the dark hole projectiles would also have range astral projection attacks accompanying it.
- The Boss' most vulnerable spot is it its back. Even though it would still be capable of attack it has a need to turn its massive body to its front. Thus due to its slow turn rate due to size, it gives a big opportunity for attack.
- The most useful dodge is a dodge going to the rear. This is due if a side way dodge is done there is still a possibility if the boss does a side attack the player would still be attacked.
Undisturbed Defas Nemundis Tips & Notes