Undisturbed Defas Nemundis Information
- One of the three gods that inhabits the station. Nemundis seems calm at all times, but his spirit shows otherwise.
- If you enter the ominous monolith and head into the boss room, this will allow you to talk to the boss which will give you a task of collecting 10 Fragment of a Daemon. These are dropped by Lava Daemons that generally spawn during the accretion storms. The reward for completing this is the Etek Aveos, essentially the Channeler of Entropy
- You can revive him by speaking with the Ministry of the Union. In order to do so, you'll first need to complete Tribal's quest line.
Undisturbed Defas Nemundis Locations & Drops
- Undisturbed Defas Nemundis can be found at Arisen Dominion
How to Beat Undisturbed Defas Nemundis
Undisturbed Defas Nemundis Boss Guide:
Try to stay near him and react to his attacks. He has a lot of health, so you'll need to be ready for a long fight. Wait until he attacks and then strike down.
The best opportunity to attack him is when he uses his Black Hole. He will remain stationary while doing this so take the chance to deal as much damage as you can.
When he uses the slam attack, run as far away as you can and jump when its about to hit you.
If you deal enough damage, he will fall to the ground. Use this chance to deal as much damage as you can
Attacks & Counters
|Punch Forward: He will perform a quick punch forward.||Dodge left or right|
|Strike from the Side: He will project a shadow that strikes from the sides.||Dodge backwards two times|
|Strike from above: He will project a shadow that performs a powerful but slow strike from above.||Dodge left or right and strike him until he recovers|
|Black Hole: He will crosss his arms and create a black hole near the player. The player will get attracted by it when near.||Dodge forward and use the opportunity to deal some damage, stay away from the black hole.|
|Three Hit Combo: He will perform a three hit combo with his shadow.||Keep dodging to one side and wait for his attack to finish|
|Shadow AOE Attack: He will slam the ground causing high radiation and physical damage.||Dodge backwards as far as you can|
Notes & Trivia
- Undisturbed Defas Nemundis is SUPER weak to Induction damage. You can use a Channeller of Hell catalyst to inflict severe damage.
- He is referred to as God of the Underworld by the Ministry of the Union and as God of the Outer Consciousness by Prodigal Spawn
- His quest reward can be obtained multiple times by first joining a different god and then returning to Nemundis with 10 more Daemon Fragments.
Your descent into meaninglessness brought you to us.
Like so many of you, you are drawn towards the abyss.
Pressing, smothering, relentless...
You can let go now. All souls are welcome here.
|Answer: I've got eyes but I can't see.||
You are wrong. You are seeing correctly, only there is nothing.
It is so. We are the canvas onto which reality emerges.
Many are absorbed by the light, but the enlighted faces darkness.
Which are you?
|Answer: I walk the dark.||
Yes we know. This is why you found us.
You chose wisely, it is the primordial way.
Only by facing where your eyes can't see will you find what you most need.
This is the way to power.
Fight and loathing, dive in the Dark, let us show you the world through the one eye.
(Become a disciple of Nemundis?)
Yes, sink into the Abyss.
Face infinity and let the cold terror consume your heart and manifest your destiny.
Suffering without valor is worthless.
Why wouldn't we wish to put an end to the worshippers of pain and their blistering obsession?
We are the ones to douse their flame. Slay your Daemons in this world, free yourself from these bottom feeders.
Bring me ten fragments from the Daemons, excise them off of their burning flesh.
I shall impart you with a gift from the gods and you shall become my prophet.
|Returning with 10 Daemon Fragments||
You've had great dealings with the sadists, I will take the fragments, and you will take this gift.
(Receive Etek Aveos and 11111 Axions)
We are embeded in the fabric of this world just as we are all other worlds.
We are the end and the eternal, the medium of creation, and its ultimate destructor.
No more action is required from you. You are welcome in my communion from here to infinity.
Do you wish to return in the chaos?
(Answering Yes will teleport you to the Underworld Monolith in the Mausoleum)
Only through fear can you learn real courage.
Our existence is merciless, but essential.
We will drain and deplete as much as the minds are allowing us to take.
I warn you, your kind is on the cusp of eternity and isn't holding on much value.
The self-destruction sentiment is strong.
Many fall in the dark but don't develop the strength to emerge from it.
Don't let the Thespians trick you into despair.