Raw Inselium is a Material in Hellpoint. Raw Inselium is used as a basic material for Crafting. Materials can be used in the Universal Printer machine to process resources, Print Models, or dismantle ingredients for Crafting.
A small chunk of pure Inselium, a mineral used for printing. Irid Novo was molded out of a deep-space Inselium asteroid. The raw nano-conductive mineral was deconstructed and reprinted into an advanced space station. Inselium is also used as a basic material for printing.
Raw Inselium Usage:
Where to find Raw Inselium:
- One can be found near the entrance of the elevator at Embassy.
- There is one near to the entrance of the elevator at Arcology Downtown
- Can be found at Arcology Downtown sector 3-4 block to low City
- Can be found at Ikari Walkways. From Estate Square Breach, go outside and turn right, you will find the Ortega Tower door (its closed for now), near there, you will find it dropped on the street.
Raw Inselium Notes and Tips:
- Notes and tips goes here...