|Location||Arcology - Celestial Workshop|
Blacksmith is an NPC in Hellpoint.
Blacksmith - Information
- This NPC is referred to as the Blacksmith ; although this term doesn't really fit the setting, since there are no hammer, anvil or forge in sight ; it is also a bit reductive, given the services he actually provides to the player (He plays the same role as Ludleth of Courland in Dark Souls 3).
- He doesn't seem to have a clear conscience : the first time you meet him, his very first assumption is that you are here to kill him.
- He is apparently in hiding, or on the run from a third party (the Ministry of the Union?).
- By his own admission, his main interest is Theurgy, which is defined as : "the operation or effect of a supernatural or divine agency in human affairs".
- Concretely, if you bring him the fragments / parts dropped by any of the three Cosmic Gods, or by the two final bosses after having defeated them, he will be able to craft different unique items for you (4x Melee Weapons, and 1x Head Armor).
- If you bring him Fragment of Ozyormy Goija, he will craft Ozy's Hand.
- If you bring him Fragment of Uthos, the Ash-Born, he will craft Uthos Gavel.
- If you bring him Fragment of Nemundis, the Undisturbed, he will craft Nemundis Oculus.
- If you bring him Material: Soul of the Sentient, he will craft Light Striker.
- If you bring him Material: Fragment of the Interface, he will craft Interface Headgear.
Where to find the Blacksmith
- This NPC can be found in the Arcology area, on the highest level of the Celestial Workshop ; this is the last subsection of the Arcology area you can get access to, and you can only access it by going through the Sohn District area first.
- Starting from the Sohn District - Control Center breach : exit the Control Center through the automated door.
- Past the threshold, take two steps forward, and just drop down onto the lower platform (Stairs are overrated).
- From the point where you landed, head forward, and to the right, in the direction of the underground entrance surrounded by four "pillars of light".
- Go down the stairs, and then forward, until you reach a crossroad ; take the path going to the left. (On the way, you'll pass next to the Tram leading to Port Issoudun.)
- You'll have to follow this path for a while (On the way, you'll come across a bifurcation to the right, but it is a dead end with nothing of interest, so ignore it).
- Soon, you'll arrive in an enclosed, but vast open space, with broken stairways, and a lot of potential deadly falls.
- Take some momentum ; aim for the platform located at a much lower height, forward, and to the right ; and make a running jump. (You'll take some fall damage ; with a Health Stat of 16, roughly 1/3 of the Health bar.)
- From the point where you landed, pass the doorway, and after a short passage, you'll emerge in a room with 2x Lava Daemons.
- Get rid of them, and find the doorway that will let you exit this room.
- Past the doorway, go straight ahead, and you'll arrive at a door leading to the Arcology area.
- After a loading screen, you'll find yourself in a relatively long room ; go around the two large holes in the floor, and head toward the elevator shaft that you can already see in the distance.
- Interact with the blue floating orb, and select the second floor as your destination (A message informing you that "The elevator is now online" will appear).
- After a short ride, you now have two options : go in the direction that leads directly to a staircase (If you go in the opposite direction, you would find yourself in familiar territory : first, the device that lets you read Mind Vessels ; and a bit further, the Arcology - Customs Bridge breach).
- Go up the stairs, and pass the automated door. You'll arrive in a large, but almost empty room ; in the middle of it, a flame is continuoulsy coming out of what must be a bursted gas line (I guess it's supposed to teach the player about this type of environmental hazards??)
- You have ample space to go around, or jump over it ; so head toward the other automated door, that will let you exit this room.
- You're now in a vast, open space ; if you take a few steps forward, and look below, you'll see a high concentration of unarmed Victims, surrounding an arrangement that seems to be of ritualistic nature ; 1x Lava Daemon is watching over them, at a distance.
- Follow the only available path going down, and leading to the "courtyard" ; and let this fine assembly know, that it is truly regrettable that you haven't been invited to the party.
- Once that the courtyard has been cleared, enter the building (the aforementioned "Celestial Workshop") ; pass the first doorway, and head toward the second doorway, right ahead of you.
- Once you've passed the threshold, turn left, and go up the stairs, all the way to the top.
- Pass this new doorway ; this is where you'll find the Blacksmith NPC, on the left side of the room.
Blacksmith - Notes & Tips
- If you attack him, he won't defend himself. However, there isn't really any reason to do so, since he drops nothing.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!