- Glum is a tormented Victom that is always hungry. You can bring him Rations and he will give you Items in exchange.
- The list of items that he provides are based upon location of Irid Novo around a black hole.
- List of items using clock dial reference:
- 12 - 3 :
- 3 - 6 :
- 6 - 9 :
9 - 12 :
Where to find Glum
- Can be found at:
- When you first arrive in the Observatory, following the stairs down to the area with the Tech and Medical Stations, you will find two closed doors (in the direction of the Observatory entrance; one on each side). If you look down out over the edge of the platform, you will see a series of smaller platforms leading downward, with a lit platform at the bottom of the column that holds up the center of the Observatory. The smaller platforms surrounding this column are a jumping puzzle, and following them downward will eventually take you to the lit platform at the bottom of the scaffolding. From there (make sure to grab the coin!) you may travel to Glum's room using a lift in the center of the column. Once you have reached the top, you may open both doors, which will stay unlocked for the remainder of that playthrough.
Glum Notes and Tips
- As with many events in Hellpoint, Glum's inventory will only change upon reloading the area.