Inselium Rod is a Material in Hellpoint. Inselium Rod Inselium is used as a basic material for crafting. Materials can be used in the Universal Printer machine to process resources, Print Models, or dismantle ingredients for Crafting.
Materials can be found in various ways such as enemy or boss drops, scattered in various locations.
A compressed rod of Inselium. Used for printing. Irid Novo was molded out of a deep-space Inselium asteroid. The raw nano-conductive mineral was deconstructed and reprinted into an advanced space station. Inselium is also used as a basic material for printing.
Inselium Rod Usage:
- Inselium is used as a basic material for crafting.
- Process Inselium Rod: Provides 250 Inselium Particles.
Where to find Inselium Rod:
- Dropped on the main corridor of the upper level of the Embassy.
- 1x can be found at the starting area on the edge of Port Issoudun.
- 1x can be found at Alma Mater. From the Alma Mater Institute, head to the right corridor and go inside the room. Use the magnetic lift and avoid the traps. Jump through the hole on the ground to pick it up.
- 1x can be found at High Ateliers. Once you reach 100% data you'll be able to access the High Ateliers from the Embassy. Interact with the computer and the elevator will go up. Explore the room and Stabilize the Breach, read the message on the floor and cross the door. Turn left and inside the room you will find it.
Inselium Rod Notes and Tips:
- Note and tips goes here…
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!