Inselium Ingot is a Material in Hellpoint. Inselium Ingot is used as a basic material for crafting. Materials can be used in the Universal Printer machine to process resources, Print Models, or dismantle ingredients for Crafting.
Materials can be found in various ways such as enemy or boss drops, scattered in various locations.
A heavy ingot of refined Inselium. Used for printing. Irid Novo was molded out of a deep-space Inselium asteroid. The raw nano-conductive mineral was deconstructed and reprinted into an advanced space station. Inselium is also used as a basic material for printing
Inselium Ingot Usage:
- Inselium is used as a basic material for crafting.
- Process Inselium Ingot: Provides 1000 Inselium Particles.
Where to find Inselium Ingot:
- 1x Can be found at Sohn District. Take the Path 2 (Long Passage), go through the opening. Use the stairs on the other side of the building. In the small room you will find a painting on the wall. Read it to obtain Data. Jump through the opening on the wall. Fight 2x Viper to obtain 1x Axion (222). Jump down and defeat all enemies. Go inside the building. Then go down using the magnetic lift and you will find 1x Inselium Ingot.
- 1x Can be found at Arisen Dominion. At the beginning you will see an open room. Head up using the stairs. Turn right on the first level and you will find a small passage. Keep going, you will find a split. Turn right and open the door. You will have to fight 1x Small Celestial Beast. After you defeat it explore the room to find 1x Inselium Ingot.
- There are a lot more at Arisen Dominion, to see it in detail, check the Walkthrough.
- 1x can be found on the third level of the Cabaret area at Alma Mater Atrium. When you pass through the door you will see a big hole in the middle of the room. Make your way down using the platforms. When you reach the bottom use the magnetic lift to go down. Here you will find it.
Inselium Ingot Notes and Tips:
- notes and tips goes here...
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!