Model: Reflex Melee Conductor
Model: Reflex Melee Conductor is a Printing Model in Hellpoint. Printing Models are used either at an Universal Printer, or at an Occult Conjuring Table, in order to craft Weapons, Shields, Armors, and Upgrade Chips.
Model: Reflex Melee Conductor Information / Use
- It can be used at an Universal Printer, in order to craft a Reflex Melee Conductor (You can get this specific Upgrade Chip via crafting ; but you can also find x1 by exploring the Observatory area ; x1 by exploring the Ikari Walkways area ; and x1 by exploring the Alma Mater Atrium area).
- It is important to precise that the crafting has to be performed specifically at an Universal Printer. If you try to do it at an Occult Conjuring Table, Model: Reflex Melee Conductor won't show up in the list of the different Printing Models available to you.
- Required Materials:
Where to find Model: Reflex Melee Conductor
- It can be found in the Alma Mater Atrium area (Union Park subsection).
- (These instructions assume that, instead of going to Sohn District with the first Arcology Limited Access Passport, you went to Ikari Walkways first. All in all, this doesn't change much, apart from the route you'll have to take in order to reach what you're aiming for.)
- Starting from the Alma Mater Atrium - Union Park breach: exit the room containing the breach.
- Turn right, and go right ahead ; pass the corner of the building, and then aim for the entrance to the Union Park, that you can see in the distance, right ahead.
- WARNING. As you progress further into the Park, you'll enter the firing range of 2x Small Artillery. They are equally annoying as the two that can be found at the Alma Mater Atrium "plaza", but they are (relatively) easier to reach.
- Your first order of business should be to get rid of them, making the exploration of the whole Union Park subsection all the more pleasant. It means that you'll have to backtrack a bit, in order to make sure you haven't missed anything, but that is a small price to pay.
- If you prefer to run around like a headless chicken, preferably from cover to cover, hoping not to get hit by the humongous "cannonballs" being shot at you every few seconds (and benefitting from a generous tracking...), feel free to ignore this recommendation.
- Once you've reached the entrance of the park, go straight ahead, until you reach a bridge.
- Cross the bridge ; from there, stay on the same course, full steam ahead, until the first fake tree you'll come across.
- Then, head in a diagonal, forward, and to the left ; you'll reach the imposing carcass of an animal (?) of some sort.
- From this point, take the staircase that goes up, located to your left.
- Once you're up there, turn right, and head toward the succession of two new staircases, going up.
- After having climbed all these stairs, go forward, and there are just a few more (These are the last ones, I swear...).
- From this point, turn left, and head toward the very strange "statue".
- When facing this work of art, turn left again, and go grab 1x Model: Reflex Melee Conductor, lying on the ground, at the end of the terrace.
Model: Reflex Melee Conductor Notes and Tips
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!