Model: Corrupted Ferula
Model: Infused Column is a Printing Model in Hellpoint. Printing Models are used either at an Universal Printer, or at an Occult Conjuring Table, in order to craft Weapons, Shields, Armors, and Upgrade Chips.
Model: Corrupted Ferula - Information / Use
- It can be used at an Occult Conjuring Table, in order to craft a Ferula of the Prodigal Spawn (You can only get this specific Melee Weapon via crafting ; it can't be found throughout the various levels of the game, or looted from defeated enemies).
- It is important to precise that the crafting has to be performed specifically at an Occult Conjuring Table. If you try to do it at an Universal Printer, Model: Corrupted Ferula won't show up in the list of the different Printing Models available to you.
- Required Materials:
Where / How to acquire Model: Corrupted Ferula
- It can be found in the Port Issoudun area.
- Starting from the Port Issoudun - Silos breach : go down the mag-lift located just next to the breach.
- Turn around ; take a few steps forward, and turn left.
- Pass the doorway, and head toward the opening present in the opposite wall, forward, and to the right.
- Take some momentum, and jump down, while aiming at the upper "platform".
- Having your back at where you came from, you now have three options : to the left ; forward ; and to the right. Head to the right.
- Go down the stairs, and cross the bridge.
- After a wide passageway, you'll arrive in a vast room, with a pentagonal hole in the middle of it. This is where you can find the Vault Door, and where the Horde Event takes place during Hell Hour.
- Head toward another wide passageway that will let you exit this room, forward, and to the left.
- Take a few steps forward, and go down the stairs. (To the right of the staircase, you can grab Axions (888), lying on the floor, in the corner.)
- Go straight ahead, and pass the two pillars ; from there, head in a diagonal, forward, and to the right, until you reach the opposite wall.
- Pass the corner of the wall, take a few steps forward, and enter the elevator shaft.
- Interact with the blue "doorknob", which will send the elevator / lift down.
- After a long ride, there's only one way to go, which is straight ahead. Once you exit the initial passageway, you'll arrive in a vast, open area.
- WARNING. This area is inhabited by many foes : numerous Melee Thespians, a few Vicious Hands, 1x Small Consumer, and 1x Small Hostess. To make things worse, it's almost pitch black, so stay on your toes (Omnicube Light is mandatory here ; there is also a semi-hidden switch, that turns on some red lighting, but it is only a small improvement in terms of visibility).
- Follow the "runway" (the platform lit on either side by some linear purple lighting), and when it comes to an end, just drop down.
- From the point where you landed, with the help of Omnicube Light, you can already see a staircase in the distance, forward, and slightly to the right.
- When facing the staircase, turn left, and go straight ahead.
- You'll come across a gentle slope ; at the end of it, you can already see the glow of an item.
- Go down, and pick up 1x Model: Corrupted Ferula, lying on the floor.
Model: Corrupted Ferula - Notes & Tips
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!