Model: Entropic Melee Conductor
Model: Entropic Melee Conductor is a Printing Model in Hellpoint. Printing Models are used either at an Universal Printer, or at an Occult Conjuring Table, in order to craft Weapons, Shields, Armors, and Upgrade Chips.
Model: Entropic Melee Conductor - Information / Use
- It can be used at an Occult Conjuring Table, in order to craft an Entropic Melee Conductor (You can get this specific Upgrade Chip via crafting ; but you can also find x1 by exploring the Arisen Dominion area).
- It is important to precise that the crafting has to be performed specifically at an Occult Conjuring Table. If you try to do it at an Universal Printer, Model: Entropic Melee Conductor won't show up in the list of the different Printing Models available to you.
- Required Materials:
Where / How to acquire Model: Entropic Melee Conductor
- It can be found in the Alma Mater Atrium area (Athenaeum subsection).
- Starting from the Alma Mater Atrium - Athenaeum breach : when having the breach at your back, go straight forward.
- You'll arrive in the arena / boss room, where your defeated Our Preying Hostess ; go to the very middle of this room, turn right, and then go forward.
- In front of you, there are now two staircases, both going up : one to the right, and one to the left. Take the left one.
- You'll reach the first floor ; the item you're looking for is located on the second floor, so continue to climb the stairs (Turn right ; up ; turn left ; turn left ; up ; and turn right).
- Now that you've arrived at the second floor (by using the left staircase) : from there, you can already see the glow of an item nearby.
- Go straight ahead, and slightly to the left, until you reach a short set of stairs, leading to another surelevated "tier" of the "library": 1x Model: Entropic Melee Conductor is lying there, on the floor, next to a futuristic "bookshelf".
Model: Entropic Melee Conductor - Notes & Tips
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!