Model: EVA Outfit Legs
Model: EVA Outfit Legs is a Printing Model in Hellpoint. Printing Models are used either at an Universal Printer, or at an Occult Conjuring Table, in order to craft Weapons, Shields, Armors, and Upgrade Chips.
Model: EVA Outfit Legs - Information / Use
- It can be used at an Universal Printer, in order to craft EVA Outfit Legs (You can get this specific Leg Armor via crafting ; but you can also find one by exploring the High Ateliers area, although that is presumably much later into the game).
- It is important to precise that the crafting has to be performed specifically at an Universal Printer. If you try to do it at an Occult Conjuring Table, Model: EVA Outfit Legs won't show up in the list of the different Printing Models available to you.
- Required Materials:
Model: EVA Outfit Legs - Location
- It can be found in the Arcology Underside area (Cental Mall subsection).
- Starting from the Arcology Underside - Central Mall breach ; when facing the breach, and having the door leading to the Alma Mater Atrium plaza at your back ; take a few steps forward, and turn left.
- From there, you just have to go straight ahead.
- On the way, you'll see a staircase going up, to your left : ignore it.
- When following this trajectory, you'll soon come across an area where the floor seems to be destroyed ; or, at least, partially missing. Get around it, on its right side.
- Then, right ahead of you, and slightly to the right, you'll see, in the distance, two relatively short staircases going up ; one to the left, and one to the right, in a symetrical fashion.
- Head toward the one on the left, and climb the stairs.
- Once you're up there, turn right, and go forward, until you reach a pillar to your right.
- From there, head in a diagonal, forward, and to the right, and go grab 1x Model: EVA Outfit Legs, sitting on a pedestal, along with the Printing Models for the other pieces of the EVA Outfit Armor Set.
Model: EVA Outfit Legs - Notes / Tips
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!