Model: Induction Melee Conductor
Model: Induction Melee Conductor is a Printing Model in Hellpoint. Printing Models are used either at an Universal Printer, or at an Occult Conjuring Table, in order to craft Weapons, Shields, Armors, and Upgrade Chips.
Model: Induction Melee Conductor - Information / Use
- It can be used at an Occult Conjuring Table, in order to craft an Induction Melee Conductor (You can get this specific Upgrade Chip via crafting ; but you can also acquire x1 in the Alma Mater Atrium area ; and x1 in the Sohn District area).
- It is important to precise that the crafting has to be performed specifically at an Occult Conjuring Table. If you try to do it at an Universal Printer, Model: Induction Melee Conductor won't show up in the list of the different Printing Models available to you.
- Required Materials:
Where / How to acquire Model: Induction Melee Conductor
- It can be found in the Alma Mater Atrium area (Athenaeum subsection).
- Starting from the Alma Mater Atrium - Athenaeum breach : when having the breach at your back, go straight forward.
- You'll arrive in the arena / boss room, where your defeated Our Preying Hostess ; go to the very middle of this room, turn right, and then go forward.
- In front of you, there are now two staircases, both going up : one to the right, and one to the left. Take the right one.
- You'll reach the first floor ; the item you're looking for is located on the second floor, so continue to climb the stairs (Turn left ; up ; turn right ; turn right ; up ; and turn left).
- Now that you've arrived at the second floor, using the right staircase: right ahead of you, in the distance, you can already more or less see the glow of an item.
- Go straight ahead, and grab 1x Model: Induction Melee Conductor, lying there on the floor, among the futuristic "bookshelves".
Model: Induction Melee Conductor - Notes & Tips