Model: Sewing Anlace
Model: Sewing Anlace is a Printing Model in Hellpoint. Printing Models are used either at an Universal Printer, or at an Occult Conjuring Table, in order to craft Weapons, Shields, Armors, and Upgrade Chips.
Model: Sewing Anlace - Information / Use
- It can be used at an Occult Conjuring Table, in order to craft a Sewing Anlace (You can only get this specific Melee Weapon via crafting ; it can't be found throughout the various levels of the game, or looted from defeated enemies).
- It is important to precise that the crafting has to be performed specifically at an Occult Conjuring Table. If you try to do it at an Universal Printer, Model: Sewing Anlace won't show up in the list of the different Printing Models available to you.
- Required Materials:
Where / How to acquire Model: Sewing Anlace
- It can be found in the Port Issoudun area.
- Starting from the Port Issoudun - Silos breach : go down the mag-lift located just next to the breach.
- Turn around ; take a few steps forward, and turn left.
- Pass the doorway, and head toward the opening present in the opposite wall, forward, and to the right.
- Take some momentum, and jump down, while aiming at the upper "platform".
- Having your back at where you came from, you now have three options : to the left ; forward ; and to the right. Head to the right.
- Go down the stairs, and cross the bridge.
- After a wide passageway, you'll arrive in a vast room, with a pentagonal hole in the middle of it. This is where you can find the Vault Door, and where the Horde Event takes place during Hell Hour.
- Head toward another wide passageway that will let you exit this room, forward, and to the left.
- Take a few steps forward, and go down the stairs. (To the right of the stairs, you can grab Axions (888), lying on the floor, in the corner.)
- Go right ahead, pass the two pillars, and then turn right.
- Hug the wall to the right, and go forward ; you'll come across a first staircase ; go down.
- Turn left ; a few steps forward ; turn left, and go grab 1x Model: Sewing Anlace, at the end of a second, shorter staircase, leading to nowhere.
Model: Sewing Anlace - Notes & Tips
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!