Model: Revolute Warrior Helmet
Model: Revolute Warrior Helmet is a Printing Model in Hellpoint. Printing Models are used either at an Universal Printer, or at an Occult Conjuring Table, in order to craft Weapons, Shields, Armors, and Upgrade Chips.
Model: Revolute Warrior Helmet - Use
- It can be used at an Universal Printer, in order to craft a Revolute Warrior Helm (You can only get this specific Head Armor via crafting ; it can't be found throughout the various levels of the game, or looted from defeated enemies).
- It is important to precise that the crafting has to be performed specifically at an Universal Printer. If you try to do it at an Occult Conjuring Table, Model: Revolute Warrior Helmet won't show up in the list of the different Printing Models available to you.
- Required Materials:
Where / How to acquire Model: Revolute Warrior Helmet
- 1x can be found in the Alma Mater Atrium area (Union Park subsection).
- (These instructions assume that, instead of going to Sohn District with the first Arcology Limited Access Passport, you went to Ikari Walkways first. All in all, this doesn't change much, apart from the route you'll have to take in order to reach what you're aiming for.)
- Starting from the Alma Mater Atrium - Union Park breach: exit the room containing the breach.
- Turn right, and go right ahead ; pass the corner of the building, and then aim for the entrance to the Union Park, that you can see in the distance, right ahead.
- WARNING. As you progress further into the Park, you'll enter the firing range of 2x Small Artillery. They are equally annoying as the two that can be found at the Alma Mater Atrium "plaza", but they are (relatively) easier to reach.
- Your first order of business should be to get rid of them, making the exploration of the whole Union Park subsection all the more pleasant. It means that you'll have to backtrack a bit, in order to make sure you haven't missed anything, but that is a small price to pay.
- If you prefer to run around like a headless chicken, preferably from cover to cover, hoping not to get hit by the humongous "cannonballs" being shot at you every few seconds (and benefitting from a generous tracking...), feel free to ignore this recommendation.
- Once you've reached the entrance, go straight ahead, until you reach a bridge.
- Cross the bridge ; from there, head in a diagonal, forward, and to the right, until you reach a second bridge.
- To the left side of this bridge, you'll recognize the upper part of a mag-lift : go down.
- You're now in some sort of "trench" / "canal", with a relatively high concentration of Radioactive Vipers. With the mag-lift at your back, turn left, and follow the canal until you reach the entrance of a small cave, among the rocks.
- Enter this cave, and just next to a series of glowing glyphs (that, strangely enough, you can't interact with), you'll find the Printing Models for the whole Revolute Warrior Armor Set.
- 1x can be found in the Port Issoudun area, just next to the Port Issoudun - Silos breach.
- To access the subsection of the level where they are located, you'll first need to acquire the Freight Credentials (See Freight Credentials for more detailed instructions).
- Starting from the Port Issoudun - Docking Bay breach : when facing the breach, and having the windows at your back, turn left, and go forward, until you reach an opening in the wall to your left.
- Go down the stairs ; turn left ; take a few steps forward, and then turn left again.
- Go straight ahead, until you reach the second colum to your right ; then, head forward, and to the right, and go interact with the strange "doorknob" : this is where the Freight Credentials come into play.
- Enter ; right in front of you, you can see the upper part of a mag-lift ; go all the way down.
- From this point, there's only one possible path ; as you approach the first doorway you come across, 1x Vicious Hand will spawn behind you.
- Pass the threshold, and head forward, and to the right ; then, just drop down into the enclosed space.
- You won't have much difficulty finding the mag-lift, going up.
- 1x Melee Thespian is already up there, ready to greet you ; and in one of the corners of the small room you'll arrive in, you'll find 1x Material: Black Tempering, lying on the floor.
- Just in front of the upper part of the mag-lift, there's an opening in the wall, that could let you backtrack to where you came from : don't jump, or drop down (yet).
- Instead, head toward the doorway ; pass the threshold ; after a few steps forward, turn right : you'll see another mag-lift.
- Go up ; and just next to the Port Issoudun - Silos breach, that you still have to stabilize, you'll find the Printing Models for the whole Revolute Warrior Armor Set, lying in a corner of this tiny room.
Model: Revolute Warrior Helmet - Notes & Tips
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!