Material: White Tempering
Materials can be found in various ways such as enemy or boss drops, scattered in various locations.
A pale ceramic coating typically used in the finishing of medical equipment. Used for printing.
Material: White Tempering - Information / Use
- Used for crafting Infused Column
Where / How to acquire Material: White Tempering
- 1x can be found in the Arcology area, in the section leading to the Sohn District area. To gain access to this part of the level, you first have to use 1x Arcology Limited Access Passport at the terminal located just next to the Arcology - Customs Bridge breach.
- Starting from the Arcology - West Square breach : when having the breach at your back, take a few steps forward, and make a running jump while aiming at the nearby mag-lift.
- Grab it in mid air, and go all the way up ; then, make a lateral jump to the left, in order to get over the grate (To prevent any...frustrating mishap, make sure that your character is actively leaning in the direction in which you want to go, before jumping).
- Once you've landed safely, take a few steps forward, and go up the stairs.
- From this point on : turn right ; forward ; turn left ; forward.
- At the second "crossroad" : turn right ; take a few steps forward ; climb the short set of stairs ; turn left ; then climb a second, longer set of stairs.
- You're now in a vast, open area, where you'll encounter a high concentration of Victims, among many crates and containers, blocking the lines of sight.
- From here, turn left ; take a step forward, and turn left again. Then, head toward the cubic "monument", that you can see in the distance (it is the only element lit by some stark white lighting) ; and go around it, on its left side.
- Once you've reached the pedestal of the monument, look for a very narrow passage between some containers, and some rubble (located roughly straight ahead of you, once you pass the corner of a container).
- When you emerge from this narrow passage, head toward the lit doorway that you can see in the distance, forward, and slightly to the right.
- Pass the threshold ; turn right and go forward, then go up the mag-lift.
- Once you're up there, turn right, and make a running jump in order to cross the gap, and reach the other platform, located at a slightly lower height.
- From the spot where you landed, turn right, and go forward, until you reach the first "container" to your right.
- In this spot, rotate the camera, and look behind you : from here, you can already see the item you're aiming for (Here is a screenshot, courtesy of the user "heckpoint" ; 22/08/2020).
- Continue in the same direction : take just a few steps forward, and climb onto the pile of rubble, right ahead of you.
- From there, turn right, and jump onto the inclined container, right in front of you.
- Turn right again, and climb this inclined container until you reach its highest point ; then, jump onto the adjacent container.
- Now comes the trickiest part : with the little space you have at your disposal, you'll have to take some momentum, and make a running jump in order to reach the top of the container located forward, and to the right.
- Once you're there, after one last "simple" forward jump, you'll be able to pick up 1x Material:White Tempering.
- 1x can be found in the Arcology area, on the highest level of the Celestial Workshop ; this is the last subsection of the Arcology area you can get access to, and you can only access it by going through the Sohn District area first.
- Starting from the Sohn District - Control Center breach : exit the Control Center through the automated door.
- Past the threshold, take two steps forward, and just drop down onto the lower platform (Stairs are overrated).
- From the point where you landed, head forward, and to the right, in the direction of the underground entrance surrounded by four "pillars of light".
- Go down the stairs, and then forward, until you reach a crossroad ; take the path going to the left. (On the way, you'll pass next to the Tram leading to Port Issoudun.)
- You'll have to follow this path for a while (On the way, you'll come across a bifurcation to the right, but it is a dead end with nothing of interest, so ignore it).
- Soon, you'll arrive in an enclosed, but vast open space, with broken stairways, and a lot of potential deadly falls.
- Take some momentum ; aim for the platform located at a much lower height, forward, and to the right ; and make a running jump.(You'll take some fall damage ; with a Health Stat of 16, roughly 1/3 of the Health bar.)
- From the point where you landed, pass the doorway, and after a short passage, you'll emerge in a room with 2x Lava Daemons.
- Get rid of them, and find the doorway that will let you exit this room.
- Past the doorway, go straight ahead, and you'll arrive at a door leading to the Arcology area.
- After a loading screen, you'll find yourself in a relatively long room ; go around the two large holes in the floor, and head toward the elevator shaft that you can already see in the distance.
- Interact with the blue floating orb, and select the second floor as your destination (A message informing you that "The elevator is now online" will appear).
- After a short ride, you now have two options : go in the direction that leads directly to a staircase (If you go in the opposite direction, you would find yourself in familiar territory : first, the device that lets you read Mind Vessels ; and a bit further, the Arcology - Customs Bridge breach).
- Go up the stairs, and pass the automated door. You'll arrive in a large, but almost empty room ; in the middle of it, a flame is continuoulsy coming out of what must be a bursted gas line (I guess it's supposed to teach the player about this type of environmental hazards??)
- You have ample space to go around, or jump over it ; so head toward the other automated door, that will let you exit this room.
- You're now in a vast, open space ; if you take a few steps forward, and look below, you'll see a high concentration of unarmed Victims, surrounding an arrangement that seems to be of ritualistic nature ; 1x Lava Daemon is watching over them, at a distance.
- Follow the only available path going down, and leading to the "courtyard" ; and let this fine assembly know, that it is truly regrettable that you haven't been invited to the party.
- Once that the courtyard has been cleared, enter the building (the aforementioned "Celestial Workshop") ; pass the first doorway, and head toward the second doorway, right ahead of you.
- Once you've passed the threshold, turn left, and go up the stairs, all the way to the top.
- Pass this new doorway ; head forward, and to the right, and go pick up 1x Material: White Tempering, lying on the floor, just next to 1x Mind Vessel: A.S.
Material: White Tempering - Notes & Tips
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!