Material: Beating Heart
Material: Beating Heart is a Material in Hellpoint. Materials can be used in the Universal Printer machine to process resources, Print Models, or dismantle ingredients for Crafting.
Materials can be found in various ways such as enemy or boss drops, scattered in various locations.
Either this heart refuses to die, or you've completely lost your mind.
Used for printing.
Material: Beating Heart - Information / Use
- Is used for crafting Heir of Chaos
Where / How to acquire Material: Beating Heart
- It can be found in the Arisen Dominion area.
- (The following instructions assume that you haven't yet activated the great elevator.)
- Starting from the Arisen Dominion - Grand Gallery breach : when facing both the breach, and the nearby square hole, go around the hole, on whichever side you prefer.
- From there, just follow the passageway (with two series of three benches on each side), and head in the direction of the great doorway that you can see in the distance.
- Once you've passed this doorway, you'll see a much smaller doorway, with light blue lighting, forward, and to the left.
- Past the threshold of this second doorway, there's only one possible path for quite a while, until you reach a crossroad : on your left, there's a great door, with a blue "doorknob" just next to it ; and right ahead, you'll arrive in what must be the "Sun Worship Chamber", mentioned in the description of the Sun Hall Access (If a giant, blue, luminous sphere floating in the middle of a vast open space isn't a Sun Worship Chamber, I don't know what is...).
- Go straight ahead, and as you emerge from the large passageway, into the vast open space, turn right ; then, go hug the wall located to your right, and continue forward, until you reach a first doorway.
- Pass the threshold, turn left, and go up the stairs, all the way to the top.
- Once you're up there, go forward, and pass the doorway ; then, continue straight ahead, until you reach the edge of the platform.
- Take as much momentum as you can, because you're going to need it ; and make a running jump, in order to cross the large gap, and reach the other platform (Use the gold plated structural elements that serve as the corners of these platforms to increase the length of your "runway", even by a little bit).
- If all goes well, you should be able to just barely make it ; from there, head toward the doorway with the light blue lighting, forward, and to the left.
- Enter the room, in which you'll find 1x Material: Beating Heart, sitting on a pedestal, against the wall to your left ; and an Occult Conjuring Table, right ahead of you.
Material: Beating Heart - Notes & Tips
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!