Material: Thermal Steel
Materials can be found in various ways such as enemy or boss drops, scattered in various locations.
Robust, low-conductivity material capable of withstanding intense heat.
Used for printing.
Material: Thermal Steel - Information / Use
- Is specifically used for crafting the Old Heat Shield.
Where / How to acquire Material: Thermal Steel
- 3x can be found in the Arisen Dominion area.
- (The following instructions assume that you haven't yet activated the great elevator.)
- Starting from the Arisen Dominion - Grand Gallery breach : when facing both the breach, and the nearby square hole, head in a diagonal, forward, and to the right, until you reach a bench, located at the edge of a passageway.
- Turn slightly to the right, and head in the direction of the great "doorway", that you can see in the distance.
- Pass this first doorway ; then, go straight ahead, until you reach a second, smaller doorway.
- WARNING. From this point on, you'll encounter a high concentration of Small Arisen Congregators (Censer), with 2x Small Arisen Congregators (Staff). Ideally, try to lure them out, in order to fight them one by one.
- Once that you've cleared the area of any hostile presence : as you emerge into this very large room, you can see that it is organized around three tiers of gradually increasing heights.
- Go up the stairs to the right side of the room, until you arrive at the level of the first tier.
- From this point, turn to the left, and go straight ahead, until you reach the wall.
- Interact with the wall, and you'll reveal a secret passage.
- Enter this new room, turn left, and you'll find 3x Thermal Steel, lying on the floor, in the corner.
Material: Thermal Steel - Notes & Tips
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!