Refined Carbon is a Material in Hellpoint. Refined Carbon is used for crafting. Materials can be used in the Universal Printer machine to process resources, Print Models, or dismantle ingredients for Crafting.
Materials can be found in various ways such as enemy or boss drops, scattered in various locations.
A pack of thin sheets of refined Carbon material. Used for printing. The common element of all lifeforms, carbon is used in the process of printing organic compounds.
Refined Carbon Usage:
- Is used for crafting.
- Process Refined Carbon: Provides 250 Carbon Particles.
Where to find Refined Carbon :
- Dropped in one of the small rooms located on the upper levels of the Embassy.
- Can be found at the beginner of Arcology Alma Mater map
- Can be found at Alma Mater Atrium
- 2x can be found inside a building at Port Issoudun.
- 4x can be found on the third level of the Cabaret area at Alma Mater Atrium. When you pass through the door you will see a big hole in the middle of the room. Make your way down using the platforms. When you reach the bottom use the magnetic lift to go down. At the bottom of the room you will find it.
- 1 can be found at Alma Mater Atrium. After killing Consumer you can either go straight or go up using the stairs. Continue Straight. Defeat 2x Viper and pick it up.
- 1x can be found at Arcology Underside. Equip the Eva Outfit Set (So you can survive the Radiation and Oxygen) and open the door located on the lower level. This will pressurize the room and you will be able to head outside. Go left and jump through the platforms and you will find it.
Refined Carbon Notes and Tips:
- Notes and tips goes here..
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
Also dropped by the Arisen Congregator enemies in Arisen Dominion.