Carbon Scraps is a Material in Hellpoint. Carbon Scraps Carbon is used in the process of printing organic compounds. Materials can be used in the Universal Printer machine to process resources, Print Models, or dismantle ingredients for Crafting.
Dark shards of pure Carbon. Used for printing. The common element of all lifeforms, carbon is used in the process of printing organic compounds.
Carbon Scraps Usage:
Where to find Carbon Scraps:
- One can be found at the corridors of Embassy.
- Can be found at Arcology Alma Mater sector 2-1 AlmaCourt
- 1x can be found at Observatory. At the first level use the stairs to your right to go to the 3rd level. Once upstairs turn left and go inside the first opening. You can jump down to obtain the Carbon Scraps.
- 1 x can be found at the lower area of Port Issoudun.
- 1x Can be found at Arisen Dominion. At the beginning you will see an open room. Head up using the stairs. Turn right on the first level and you will find a small passage. Keep going, you will find a split. Head left. Cross the bridge and defeat 1x Whip Victim and 1x Headless Victim. You can find it dropped in the room. There are a lot more at Arisen Dominion, to see it in detail, check the Walkthrough.
- 3x can be found at Alma Mater Atrium.
- 1x can be found at Ikari Walkways. From Estate Square Breach, go outside and turn right, you will find the Ortega Tower door (its closed for now), near there, you will find it dropped on the street.
Carbon Scraps Notes and Tips:
- Note 1...
- Note 2...