Lava Daemon is a hostile Enemy in Hellpoint. Lava Daemon can be found at Across the station during Hell Hour. Players can confront Enemies to obtain Axions, loot and to acquire experience to unlock Weapon Abilities. Please note that Lava Daemon is not the official name and is listed as such for the community to discover and record each enemy type.
Lava Daemon Enemy Description
- These demons roam the station during the Hell Hour. They are tall and use a demon scythe to attack their enemies.
- Defeating them can provide Daemon Fragment which can be used can be used to complete the Undisturbed Defas Nemundis quest.
Lava Daemon Combat Information
- They have a large health pool and deal high damage but lack mobility. They can use the scythe to perform a powerful induction AoE attack. Try to bite his attacks and strike back. Use the channeling time of his ability to attack him.
- Weak to Nihl and Entropy, resistant to Induction.
Lava Daemon Location
- Lava Daemon can be found at several locations across the station during Hell Hour.
- Several Lava Daemons can be found near Sohn District - Corpse Pit and Alma Mater Atrium - Otsego Mansion at any time.
Lava Daemon Drops
- Daemon Fragment (with the appropriate quest)
- Axios (555)
Lava Daemon Notes & Tips
- There is an Alpha version of the Lava Daemon located in Port Issodun that is stronger, will give a slight boost to knowledge ("Alpha defeated") and will drop 60 Nihl Shards.