|Location||Alma Mater Atrium|
??? Axions (during Black Hole Hour)
Preterhuman is an Enemy in Hellpoint. Players can confront Enemies to obtain Axions, loot, and to acquire experience to unlock Weapon Abilities.
Preterhuman - Enemy Description
- A Preterhuman equipped with both a sword and a ranged weapon, and outfitted with Preterhuman Armor.
Preterhuman - Combat Information
- They are very agile and can deal a lot of damage both melee and ranged.
- They have low health so try to keep the offensive to defeat them
Preterhuman - Location
- Several Preterhumans can be found throughout the Alma Mater Atrium area.
Preterhuman - Drops
- Whenever you defeat a Preterhuman, it yields an amount of 450 Axions (NG - Standard difficulty).
- This value is increased to ??? Axions during Black Hole Hour (NG - Standard difficulty).
- Preterhuman will also sometimes drop : Axions (222)
Preterhuman - Notes & Tips
- Attacks with saber and railgun, dealing Physical and Energy damage, respectively.
- Vulnerable to Energy (aka Light) damage. Resistant to Nihl.
- Two Preterhumans can be found in a room, not far from the Alma Mater Atrium - Otsego Mansion breach, examining the schematics for an Entropic Railgun. Oh, don't they wish.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
They're not Victims, they're Preterhumans. None of the Victims are capable of dodging and wielding both a gun and a melee weapon like the player can, armor set implies they're posthumans.