47 Axions (during Black Hole Hour)
Viper is an Enemy in Hellpoint. Players can confront Enemies to obtain Axions, loot, and to acquire experience to unlock Weapon Abilities. Please note that Viper is not the official name, and is listed as such for the community to discover and record each enemy type.
Viper - Enemy Description
- A green flying fish with vicious teeth.
Viper - Combat Information
- They are quick, but have low health. They can perform a quick frenzy attack forward.
Viper - Locations
- Several Vipers can be found in a secret subsection of the Embassy area.
- Several Vipers can be found throughout the Sohn District area.
- 1x Viper can be found in the Ikari Walkways area, in a hidden location.
Viper - Drops
- Whenever you defeat a Viper, it yields an amount of 41 Axions (NG - Standard difficulty).
- This value is increased to 47 Axions during Black Hole Hour (NG - Standard difficulty).
- Viper will also sometimes drop : Material: Bones
Viper - Notes & Tips
- Dangerous in numbers and in highly Polarized worlds.
- Initially vulnerable to stunlock, a weakness that disappears under heavy Polarization. This makes it one of several initially-trivial enemies that becomes absolutely lethal once its attacks can't be reliably interrupted. Heavy attacks may still stun or knock it down, but shields are more reliable, especially combined with a light, quick weapon. As usual, its heavy (frenzy) attacks will still leave it able to act after, so be watchful.